𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

" don't have time? isn't that just an excuse?! maybe no one wants to kiss you because you're so stiff! " she scoffed playfully but y/n knew that glint in her eyes, she always tried to embarrass y/n.

y/n sighs, she refused to get worked up on this, her headache was getting worse already. hange laughs, " are you serious? you really think that? "

she slaps her thigh, " you really are blind if so! have you seen the amount of men and women ogle at y/n? "

" pfft...that still doesn't explain why she hasn't had her first kiss yet?! " lina grumbles, crossing her arms with a smirk and y/n nods.

" and that still doesn't explain why you see the need to be in my business. your nose is too long, lina. as always. "

honestly, levi can feel y/n's agitation. If someone was that nosy and tried to humiliate him every chance they got, levi would've already taken care of that person. y/n was patient enough to tolerate lina.

he clicks his tongue as he realized half of the mess hall was snickering, he couldn't tell if it was at y/n's words or lina's. he felt irritated but y/n seemed way too composed.

" oh, come on! " lina smirked wider,
" loosen up a little! we know nothing about your love life! or life in general! you're so closed off, that's why you don't have friends! "

now that was what irked him. no one had the right to force anyone to open up about their past. especially y/n. he knows how it went, she did tell him once and it's quite sensitive to talk about.

and for lina to pick on it so easily pushed all of his buttons.

he set the tea cup down, annoyed that the people were enjoying the fact that y/n was being teased for not having her first kiss yet? did that even make sense?

they're soldiers, why would it matter if they kissed someone or had sex? he rolled his eyes as he stood up, " you're extra annoying this morning. " he mumbled, nudging y/n who looked at him, " mhm? "

" we have a meeting at five. "

" oh, yes. " erwin says, eyeing levi hoping he won't do anything rash, " i almost forgot. let's finish up and head to the conference room. commander pyxis will be here as well. "

" i'll be there. " y/n smiles at him and he smirked, " meet me later in my office,  " he glanced at lina, his face filled with boredom, " and don't let people spread lies, sweetheart. "

y/n does not have time to react as levi hooked his fingers under her chin, gently pushing her face up as he leaned down, planting his lips on hers for a soft peck before he walked away.

she cleared her throat, " what's with him today...? " she mumbled, managing to stop herself from fainting in shock and remaining composed as she finished the last bit of her bread.

she knows it's way too quiet in the mess hall as she stands up, " let's go, hange? we need to bring eren. "

hange closes her agape mouth, slowly standing up. " y-y/n. " she stuttered, " levi just kissed you. "

y/n nods as if it's the most obvious thing in the world, " i know? i'm the one he kissed after all. should we go? "

petra glances at a frozen lina, a snicker escaping her lips before she's full on laughing, " oh my god! lina, you completely misunderstood y/n and captain levi's relationship! "

y/n ignores the chaos in the mess hall as she exits the room, hange squealing behind her.

" when did that happen?! how come i don't know?! y/n, i'm so happy—"