{1}- Queen Bee and Me

"Skyler what is taking you so long. You've been in the bathroom for 2 hours." Jade shouted banging on the door for the millionth time.

What she doesn't realize, is the club we are going to tonight is filled with famous people from Hunter Hayes to 1 Direction to Kevin Heart. Which means I have to put on my best appearance. Therefore the 2 hours spent in this bathroom is going to give me an advantage. But she's Jade so of course she doesn't even have to try to look presentable. She's already queen of our town. Everybody knows Jade's name. They admire her so the word 'effort' doesn't appear to be in her vocabulary.

I walk out of the bathroom with smoky eyes, hot red lips and peach blush. Wearing high wasted shorts and a loose black shirt tucked in with black high heel boots. My hair is loosely curled down to my waist. I sigh when my eyes catch Jade. Her long black hair with blue and purple highlights hang low to her mid back. She wears a short tight dress that barely covers her thighs with white stilettos. Her dress is gold and shinny on the top and below it's matte white.

"Sorry it took me so long, but it takes me 2 times longer than you just to look half as good as you. I mean take a look in the mirror, you're so pretty but I am nothing but 'that other girl'. You are 'The Girl' that everyone knows." I leave the room to go to the basement looking for snow white and cloud.

I hear Jade following closely behind. " Skyler you have to stop with this self pity," here we go again, " you are so much better than you think you are. I bet you that you will be the only girl on that dance floor that all the men see. I know if I were a man you'd be the only reason I'm here today. Quite frankly you make me question my sexuality."

I stop in my tracks and turn around only to see the smirk on her face. She knows that every time she say's I confuse her sexuality it gets to me. And frankly I hate it but I still love her, in spite of her manipulation.

I continue to make my way down the stairs to find my 12 year old sister Lily playing with Cloud and snow white. Making my way over to her, she looks up at me with disappointed eyes. "Where are you going. You promised we could spend the night together. Just you and me." She whines standing up.

"I am so sorry Lily, but Jade and I are going out tonight and we wont be back until late. You can invite your boyfriend Dominic over if you want. Just no funny business." I sympathetically smile, a little upset that I let her down once again. She only nodded and left to her room in our 4 bedroom 3 and 1/2bathroom 3 story house.

With that Jade and I leave the house. She calls our chauffer to drive my white Bentley. We both get into the back seat. Usually we drive ourselves, but we don't plan on being sober when the night is over. The thing is Jade and I are 2 very different people. And we've know each other for 16 years now but we still have nothing to say to each other in the car so we both just scroll through twitter and instagram.

20 minutes later we arrive at our destination. The line is 3 blocks long but with Jade I have nothing to worry about. We walk past all the 'commoners' and make our way to the front of the line. "Hey Adam," Jade and I say in unison. He smiles at us and mumbles a simple hello girls.

The second we walk in our ears are filled sounds of loud music. The lights making it hard to see straight. It makes me fell like I have ADHD. But I ignore the feeling and drag Jade to the bar. She laughs, "The usual Jack," she says to the bar tender. This place gets millions of people a day and she is yet to be forgotten. I told you she's Queen Bee.

I take my Pinna Colada from Jack's hand then a shot of tequila and down the alcohol, feeling the burning sensation run down my throat. As I scan the club my eye catches a beautiful young man staring in our direction. He has hazel eyes and honey brown wavy hair that's held up by a black and white bandanna. He gets up and walks towards Jade and I. And with Jade being the stunning girl she is, I figured this guy is looking at her but as soon as he walks past her and sits next to me my heart stops.