dream renewal

" this place again..." izuku was standing in the middle of an unknown place that was complete darkness except for dim lights that were coming from Floating candles that surrounded three giant doors with their end unseen " I don't know what this is all about but at least give me a reason for bringing me here many times in the last 10 years" izuku walked to the door in the middle and put his hand on it " nothing different from last time " izuku sighed as his body started to fade away.

Izuku opened his eyes on the sound of his alarm going off which he shut down as he sit down on the bed before he heard a knock in his door " izuku it's time for school wake up " izuku heard his mother's voice from outside as he put on his eyepatch on his right eye and opened the door " good morning mom" " good morning sweetie, breakfast is ready come down so you don't be late from your last day in middle school " " okay, I will be there in 10 minutes " inko smiled to her son as she went downstairs as izuku closed his door.

After changing his clothes and getting his notes izuku went downstairs where his mom was waiting for him and smiled warmly when he sit down as she put some pancakes in front of him " so have you decided which high school you're going to ?" " I will attend UA " inko's eyes light up looking at her son " really? That's great news!" " I will be in the general course not the hero course mom" inko's smile fade away but she tried to hide it " I see, I'm sure you will do great job there as well " izuku nodded and continued to eat in silence as inko looked once more at izuku's eyepatch " sweetie, it wasn't your fau-" " thanks for the food " izuku finished his food and took his backpack kissing his mother's forehead as he left while inko sighed and put the dishes away.

After 5 minutes walk izuku reached his school and walked to his classroom with students whispering around him which he didn't seem to care about as he reached his classroom and sit on his desk bringing out his notes waiting for the class to start " Oi deku" izuku continued to write on his notes as bakogo entered the class with some boys behind him " how can a quirkless freak like you have the courage to show his ugly face around every day?" The boys behind katsuki burst into laughing as if they heard the most funny joke in the world while izuku didn't even stop writing " I suggest you adjust your attitude if you want to be a hero bakogo " "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME DEKU!" Katsuki blowed away izuku's notes and grabbed his collar as one of the boys laughed" I feel bad for his mother for having to take care of a freak like him " "Oi " katsuki let go of izuku and glared at the boy behind him" mention auntie in your mouth again and I will give you free ticket to the hospital " the boys were surprised by katsuki's words but decided not to push their luck with him as a teacher entered the class " alright settle down everyone " the students started to walk to their places while izuku picked up his notes as katsuki scoffed " tch, you can't even defend your mother, you're pathetic " izuku ignored katsuki who walks to his place frustrated.

" today is your last day in middle school and you will be going to high school soon, I asked you last week about what you want to do as your future job " the teacher held a stuck of papers in his hand looking at his students before he tossed them away " who am I kidding? You all want to be heroes " everyone except izuku and katsuki started to cheer showing off their quirks " now calm down you can't use your quirks in school " things started to calm down as the teacher looked at his notes " so we have katsuki Bakugo who applied to UA, I'm sure with your quirk it won't be hard for you to be a hero " " that's right, I'm going to be the only one that get into UA from this school, you extras just watch " " midoriya has also applied to UA " all eyes fall at izuku before everyone burst into laughing " a quirkless as a hero? What a joke!/ you have no chance on getting accepted there " " OI DEKU WHAT ARE TR-" " would you all shut the fuck up?" The room went silent and taken aback by izuku's swearing as he looked at his teacher with his usual cold expression " I'm pretty sure I said I will be joining the general course in my paper, am I wrong?" " n-no you're right, I forgot to mention that " " there you have it, now how about we move on?" Things calmed down as the teacher continued to talk until the bell ringed which made izuku pack his belongs " hey deku" izuku took a moment to look at katsuki" you know, there may be a way for you to get a quirk" " how's that?" Izuku was clearly uninterested in what katsuki was saying as he finished picking up and was about to close his backpack " take a swan drive off the top of the building and pray you will get a quirk in your next life " izuku stopped for a second and didn't say anything before he zipped his backpack " I thought you had already figured it out but I guess not" izuku looked at katsuki keeping the same emotionless expression " mom is the only reason I haven't took that advice so far" izuku walked past katsuki leaving the class not wanting to hear katsuki's reply who only kept silent.