Chapter 5~Insomnia

Once Aizawa finished explain everything you guys would need to know it was already 3AM. 'Three hours to explain all of that is crazy You thought. You all were now in a car, heading over to Aizawa's house until they found a house for you all. They gave you all a telephone which Tanjiro and Giyuu were having trouble using, but you already got the hang of using it. 

Aizawa had also explained to you guys the plan until they found a way for you all to go back home. You and Tanjiro were going to be attending classes at UA, while Giyuu was going to be a assistant for All Might in teaching the kids there how to be heroes. Nezuko was just going to be hanging around Nezu but because there was a risk of more demons, because shes one it would be easier for her to track them down so they were also going to use her as a demon detector for the school to 'ensure the safety of students.' You guys were also going to take turns in doing night patrols. Tonight, you guys weren't going to do any patrol because there is a very low chance of another demon but, if there was one they would call Giyuu to head over to kill it.

You guys also explained more of your side of the story and about the demon slayer corps. You guys explained everything about demons as well. Their weaknesses, their strengthens, even how you guys are planing to turn one back into a human. In the end, it took you guys a good three hours to explain that to each other. 

"Are we there yet?" You said. "Yes actually, when we get there the two of you," he said referring to Tanjiro and Giyuu. "Will sleep on the couch and those two," He said referring too you and Nezuko. "Will sleep in my bed and I will sleep in a sleeping bag."  

When you guys actually got there you didn't think he was serious about sleeping in a sleeping bag but maybe on the couch with tanjiro and Giyuu but oh boy were you wrong. When you guys arrived to the mediocre house he lived in the immediately grabbed the sleeping bag that was right at the entrance of the door, he got into it, then fell to the floor and he was probably well asleep before he even touched the floor because he took a hard fall to the floor but still didn't wake up. 

"What should we do now?" you asked them. "I'll take Nezuko to the room first before we talk about that" Tanjiro said carrying her in her child form to try to find the room. After not even a minute he came back. 

"Okay now what should we really do now?" He asked since he'd just finished the only task left. You guys were now awkwardly standing in a circle together, while looking at each, and looking down at the man seemingly sleeping in a yellow cocoon. Then an idea popped into your mind. 'What if we explored the city together? Seeing the differences between now and then.'you thought. 

You looked at Giyuu. He looked right back at you. 'I'm gonna say it first' you though smiling a bit. Then, as if on cue, you and Giyuu both shouted out "howaboutweexplorethecitytoseethediffrerencebetweennowandthen" quickly. 

'eh' Tanjiro though, dumbfounded. "um sure i guess" he said smiling. He knew this was something you guys always did. This was one of the reasons why he was surprise when he first met you. You and Giyuu were very close, well at least closer than he was with other people. The was you talked so causally to him and the way he actually responded even if they were short.

*flashback*

"Hello Tomioka-san! what are you doing here?" Tanjiro said as he walked towards him. Tanjiro had visited a city near the demon slayer corps while he was healing from a recent battle and while he was out and about, he saw his introverted friend, Giyuu Tomioka, eating outside at a restaurant. To him this was the equivalency of finding a pikachu in the 2017, Pokimon go game peak. In short, this was a rare sighting but of course there was a reason for him being there. The (h/c) (y/g) had dragged him all the way over there because she wanted to try the food there and why not go with her very emo friend who hadn't eaten all day? 

" Oh me?" He said pointing to himself as if there was anyone else there besides (y/n), who Tanjiro still hadn't noticed. "And me!" He heard them say, finally noticing them. He noticed that they had beautiful (h/c), (h/l) hair, with matching (e/c) eyes. He admired them for a second but them knew it would be weird having someone just stare at you.

"uh yeah you too i guess" He said. Then there was silence. (y/n) looked at Giyuu, and the black haired man looked right back at her. They gave each other a look that they both knew. Whilelist Tanjiro was confused about what they were doing. Sooner or later that look would become oh just too familiar. 

"Webothcameheretoeatsomefoodattisnewrestaurantsinceithassomeofourfavoritefoodandwe bothhaventeatenalldaysincdwehavebeentrainingallday" You both say simultaneously and quickly. You both look at each other once again with a look of defeat.

"Oh yeah, my name is (y/n)(l/n) and I'm the snow hashira! Nice to finally meet you Tanjiro!" (Y/n) says looking at the Burgundy haired boy. 'Oh, so she already knows my name? wait . . . does that mean Giyuu told her about me?' He thought.

"Wait, (l/n)-san, since your a Hashira, why didn't I see you at the last Hashira meeting?" He asked, remembering that he didn't see you there, or anyone that looked slightly similar to you.

"That's because I was on a month long mission, I couldn't risk innocent people dying so they sent one of my crows to attend which you probably didn't see because she prefers to stay unnoticed." a 'oh' being heard from Tanjiro. 'That makes since but I've never heard of month long missions' 

"Ne, Tanjiro, since your here, why don't you eat with us!" The (h/c) (y/g) says, the dark-haired man sitting next to her, immediately looking at her as if she said the most wildest thing he's ever heard in his life. "Why" He said. "Why not!" she said still smiling.

"Its fine (L/n)-san, Kocho-san would probably want me back the the butterfly estate so I should get going" He said. 'Thank goodness' Giyuu thought.

Giyuu doesn't hate Tanjiro or anything. In fact, Tanjiro is one of the few people he would consider his friend and can tolerate but right now, although (y/n) might not think of it as a date, Giyuu is and he doesn't want anyone disturbing it. Including someone like Tanjiro who is very friendly and like able.  

"awwwww alright! See you whenever next time is!" (y/n) says, Giyuu agreeing.

*end of flashback*

"Alight then, lets go!" you say

___________________________________________________________

HELP. AT THE CAMP WE TOOK A NIGHT HIKE AND HALF OF THE GROUP, INCLUDING ME GOT LOST IN THE FOREST BECAUSE THE GUIDE DIDN"T LET US USE OUR FLASH LIGHTS AND WE ALMOST FELL OFF A CLIFF AND WE THEN WE HAD TO CUT THROUGH THE WOODS TO FINALLY GET BACK TO THE CAMP. Anyways, also after I came back to the camp they gave the group of kids that got lost (including me) therapy for 2 weeks for free because that was traumatizing no cap. Also, I went to Las Vegas where I was almost kidnapped while at circus circus so um that's also another reason why I haven't been updating. ALSO WE STARTED STATE TESTING I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL MY SELF WHYYYYY.  anyways, have a good rest of your day and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, the chapter names are either from a book or a song name (so far only one has been a book and the rest are songs). Can you figure out the author of the books and artist of the songs? just a little game

Time finished. 1:43 AM

word count. 1353