❤️‍🔥Part 2❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

YG:- *He get so annoyed because his mansion was so silent all the time but not now* Who the hell is shouting?!.. *He gets up and come into the corridor. He look down from upstairs and saw Sindi with his sister* Who is this bitch Yn?.. why the hell she is shouting?.. *He walk down while Taehyung on his side. On other hand, Hobi eyes wide when he heard Sindi voice. He also runs to the corridor and saw how Sindi is locked up by the men's*

Yn:- Oppa.. you said me to get all the things from the café.. she was also there.. *glance at Sindi who now look at Yoongi with slight wide eyes and mouth* She look so cute and silent but.. *scoffed* she is so loud... *She complained to his brother who now death glaring at her*

Sindi:- How a cat can talk?.. wait how a cat can walk in two legs?.. you understand my language kitty?.. *She ask which made Yoongi look at her with done face. Taehyung was laughing silently at her words*

YG:- Look!!.. first of all, I'm not a cat.. I'm human.. second of all, I'm a mafia.. you're talking in front of a mafia... *He said in anger*

Hobi:- SINDI!!!.. *He runs downstairs to Sindi and hugs her. He kiss her whole face and hugs her tightly while murmuring many sorrys to her*

YG:- *Roll his eyes in annoying* Why both of them are so loud?.. *He scoffed and gesture the guards to separate the now hugging buddies*

Sindi:- HEY!!!.. IDIOTS!!.. LEAVE MY HANDS!!.. LET ME TO MY OPPA!!!.. *She cries while trying to go to Hobi who is held back by Taehyung*

Yn:- Aghhh!!.. I'm going to my room.. *She groan and went to her room. Yoongi gets Taehyung to take Hobi into his room. Taehyung roughly drag Hobi into Yoongi's room*

Tae:- Don't you dare to escape from here.. if you try.. na na even if you think to escape from here.. we kill your sister.. *smirks widely and lock Hobi up into the room who is crying so hard while felling on the floor*

YG:- *comes to Sindi who is now glaring at him, he grab her cheeks roughly* You are too loud.. I don't like loud things.. so here.. you're going to be a main.. *push her to the ground* JUNGKOOK!!!.. *When he yell his name, a bunny like boy runs to the hall without look up. He saw poor Sindi was on the floor but said nothing and stand there while waiting for Yoongi command* Take this bitch with you and give maid uniform to her and tell her to clean this whole mansion every.. and never let her to see my toy.. *said in deep voice and went to his room. All guards left to their work as Jungkook knees infront of her*

JK:- Hi... I'm Jeon Jungkook.. *he smiles his bunny smile and give hands to her to gets up*

 *he smiles his bunny smile and give hands to her to gets up*

Sindi:- *sniff slightly while looking at him and sit up* I..I'm Sindya.. but you can call me Sindi bunny boy.. *Jungkook just smile and made her up from the floor*

JK:- come.. I will give you your uniform.. *He take her to maid's room to give her, her uniform* Who are you both?.. how you guys get into this hell?.. *he ask while look maid dress for her size*.

Sindi:- *wipe her eyes* I don't know anything.. that cat's sister is the one who kidnapped me here.. *Jungkook just hummed and give her uniform and said her to change*
____________________________________

With Yoongi in his room:-

Hobi:- *Hugging his knees closer to his chest while crying* I..it's a..all because of.. me.. n..now Sindi is h..here.. *hic* she is such a baby.. h..how she is going to be here?..

YG:- If she can't.. I will kill her baby jelly~.. *smirks widely while standing near the door side. He locks his room door and come to him while removing his shirt button*

Hobi:- *He look up at Yoongi with red teary eyes* What do you want?!!.. if you want money!!.. I will give you.. but why she?!.. huh?.. she do nothing here.. leave her!!??.. why are you doing this to us?.. *cries softly* show some mercy to us.. please.. *he fell on the floor while crying*

YG:- *smirk widely and get on his knees infront of him. He life Hobi by holding his chin* You can't expect mercy from me.. I'm a devil.. it's a hell.. and I'm going to make your life as hell~..

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

A/N: Hi bubbles,.. hope you like this part babies.. please vote and comment babies.. and say do you guys like Yn and Sindi shipping or should I change the shipping?.. I really don't know you guys love it or not.. tell me okay?

Bye guys....

Love you all with my whole heart...