Hoshi: I'll ask the staff-

S.coups: *stopped him* No. I'm okay, don't worry.

Hoshi: Hyung! You have to-

S.coups: *tried to calm Hoshi down* Hoshi, I'm fine. Just trust me. Nothing bad happened to me. Okay?

Hoshi just nodded slowly. Wonwoo, a member who sat beside S.coups also noticed S.coups's behaviour and was concerned about him as well, but he didn't say anything.

S.coups: *tried to escape* I want to go to the restroom for a while.

S.coups immediately went to the restroom and you saw him going there, so you decided to follow him secretly.

Y/n: Wait, why do I do this illegal thing? Ignore that one, I have to check him out.

S.coups just went into the restroom and you just waited for him to get out of there to ask him something.

Meanwhile in the restroom...

S.coups washed his face with some thoughts in his mind.

S.coups: *thought* Why... Why it feels... Strange? I can't move when I look at her eyes...

Flashback

S.coups looked at your eyes like he got hypnotized by your gaze. His stare got cut out after you asked him about his condition.

Y/n: Are you sure about that?

S.coups: Yeah! I'm okay. No need to worry about anything.

After that, he still talked to you normally, but he couldn't get his eyes out of yours.

End of flashback

S.coups just sighed as he didn't know what to do. He went out and saw you were hiding behind the tall fake plant. You saw him looking at you and immediately ran away.

S.coups: *called you* Hey! Wait!

You stopped in the hallway and slowly turned around to face him.

Y/n: Yes?

S.coups came to you with a serious face.

S.coups: What are you doing?

Y/n: *nervous* Uhm... I... I was...

S.coups just waited for your answer patiently.

Y/n: *gave in* Fine... I just want to check on you...

S.coups gave a creepy glare at you.

Y/n: *panicked* I'm not being a delulu fan here! I just worried about your body- I mean, your condition!

S.coups just speechless.

S.coups: You're worried about me?

Y/n: Of course! As a Carat, well I'm just new anyway, I'll always worry about my favourite K-pop group idol!

S.coups kept the straight face, but his heart was softened with your words.

Y/n: *bow* I'm truly sorry if that makes you uncomfortable!

S.coups: *smile* No need to bow. It's fine. I'm glad to see you are concerned about my condition.

Your face was brightened up after seeing him smiling in front of you.

Y/n: *shy* Okay...

S.coups kept smiling at you, even though his body was trembling violently. You just realised that after looking at his body.

Y/n: *tried to come closer* S.coups-

Out of the blue, S.coups's head was in pain.

S.coups: Don't get close. I don't want you to get hurt or anything.

Y/n: Oh... Alright. *Backed off*

S.coups's head became more hurt from the inside the further you had a distance with him. After a while, he passed out on the ground as he couldn't take the pressure and you rushed back to him and called the ambulance. No one knew what was going on inside of S.coups's head at the time he passed out, except for himself.

???: She's your master, little puppet...

Continue on the next chapter...

A/N: I guess that's chapter 6? I don't know how to make creepy stories to be honest :(

I'm fasting right now, so I have some limited ideas... :D

Anyway, Happy Eid Mubarak for all the Muslims around the world and I'll meet you guys in the next part! Bye!