3 - Overnight!?

3 - Overnight!?

Previously on The Babysitter:

"Can she babysit me again?" Tanner asked Walker while giving him puppy eyes.

"I don't know, why should she?" He asked back smirking.

Walker's POV

Tanner looked at me with a smirk and started wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew, don't do that. It's weird." I made a disgusted look.

"You like herrr." He teased.

"What!? No I don't! I just met her!" I shot back, stuttering a bit. I felt heat come to my cheeks slowly.

《《《《♡》》》》

Walker's POV

No matter how many times I told him I don't like Y/N he won't stop bothering me. He bugs me when I wake up, during breakfast, while I playing Fortnite, and during dinner.

And it didn't make it better that he told our older sister, Leena. She's... ok... at times but she bugs me. I still love her though, I'm not that cruel.

During dinner I wasn't eating, and mom asked me why?

I didn't want meatloaf, I wasn't in the mood.

"But he'll eat Y/n-loaf..." Tanner muttered while eating.

"Alright that's it! I'm going to my room." I stood up and left the room with my mom complaining, and siblings giggling like little school girls gossiping about boys. Which is kinda what they were doing. Even though my mom tried to get my dad to help out, he wasn't paying attention.

Alright, where's the rope? (Sorry not sorry)

I enter my room, and flop down on my bed. Best part of my night so far. I reach in my pocket and pull out my phone, I open TikTok and scroll through my FYP. At some point it kinda got boring, so I called up Momo. She's always there for me, and she's hilarious.

A few seconds after I started calling, she answered.

"Momo... im bored." I complained immediately.

"Good day to you too schoolbell." I rolled my eyes, and I think she's psychic or something.

"Stop rolling your eyes, they're gonna get stuck like that."

"No they won't." I denied.

"Yes they will, anyways, I cant come to the phone right now!" I was so confused, my brain shut-off for 10 seconds. "And yes Walker, this is a voice-mail."

I didn't believe her, of course. No one can predict what I'm gonna say and make a voice-mail out of it. "Then how do you-" I was gonna finished but she cut me off.

"-You're predictable. Don't deny it. Anyways, leave a message after the beep. Beeeeep!"

I hung up.

I was soo done for the day. Why can't anything go my way? Well, besides for Y/n- wait, I take that back. I highly doubt I'll see her again. Unless... Aha! I'll just get mom and dad to hire her again. Either way, Tanner wanted her to babysit him again. So it's a win-win. Tanner gets the babysitter he wants, and I get to talk to her again.

Life's great!

"Walker!!!" I heard my mom yell.

I take that back.

I breathe an annoyed sigh before walking downstairs. I tried to find mom but I couldn't, so instead I went back to my room. But when I laid down, she yelled my name again. I groaned and went downstairs again, she didn't look mad. I think...?

"Yeah mom?"

"Your father and I are gonna be put for the weekend. Leena is gonna be at a sleepover, and Tanner needs a babysitter. Can you babysit?"

"Uh, kinda? I have another hangout with some friends on Saturday, but the rest of the weekend I'm free."

"So you can't?" She asked a bit disappointed. I felt bad for not being able to help mom out for a bit.

"I can just postpone for Monday?" I offered.

"No no, you go with your friends. Ill just get that Y/N girl to babysit again. Tanner reallyy likes her. I just hope she's free for the weekend."

She's gonna babysit? But, doesn't she need to go home and sleep?

"Hey mom, won't she need to go home every night?"

"Oh, I guess so." She was deep in thought for a minute. "Walker, go clean the guest bedroom. I could ask her if she'd be willing to spend a few nights to babysit here."

"Wait really? But-" I was gonna finish by saying that I would still be here every night, but I didn't wanna miss my shot at talking to her more.

"But...?"

"Uh, I forgot!"

"Hm. Okay, anywho! I'll hurry and text her while you get the room ready, I really hope she can." Mom quickly left to her room to go text Y/n. Honestly, I'm really excited for this weekend.

Y/N's POV: After she left Walkers House

Tanner is so sweet and very chaotic. But sweet.

Even though I've only met him and Walker, they seem like a nice family. They are very generous too, it kinda feels like I robbed them of their money. Man, they gave me money.

Speaking of Walker, where did I see him before? Maybe a younger version of him?

I looked through my thoughts to find out where I had seen him before. Perhaps a movie? Ryan Reynolds maybe?

That's it! He worked on a movie with Ryan! The Adam Project I think. Dang, he looks so much older now.

He lowkey aged like fine wine.

But like, a lot more older. He's taller and more defined. What in the world are they feeding him?! Steroids? Wait, that's illegal.

Not to mention he work with Momo on Secret Headquarters. I feel so old looking back at when those movies came out. Honestly, I would love to work on a movie or show with him.

It may sound weird but he's a good actor, plus all his characters are funny.

~~~

I continue walking home while the sun is setting, and then I notice where the sun is at on the horizon.

It's golden hour.

I pull out my phone to take a picture and post it on insta.

I just loove golden hour, it's so pretty.

Personally, I think today was a success. I got to babysit the most adorable boy ever, (and not to mention his brother), I got money for more Dr. Pepper, maybe more babysitting for them, and a happy little boy wanting me to babysit again.

Man, now I dont know if I want kids when I'm married.

~•~•~•~

Whats good Pookie Nation?

Sorry this took freaking forever!!!

I've been cleaning my room and painting it. It's sage green!

Uhm, chapter 4 out tomorrow!

Guys I'm so freaking delulu tbh, its not healthy

Like I was freaking crying bc I knew I would never have a chance with Walker.

Anywho! That's all!

Oh, and the meatloaf scene i added with Walker and Tanner at dinner, that was inspired by the dinner scene from The Incredibles.

Check my announcements daily!

Love ya! 😘

-Lyda♡