KSI- 🥊Fight🥊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Waking upto an arm around me an a alarm blaring in my ear I turned it off an saw JJ wake up Morning baby -He said Morning love -I said giving him a kiss he kissed back Mhm your so hot -He said Ok we can fuck later JJ we need to go to my press conference -I said Deal -He said.

After I got changed I walked out of the hotel room an down to the lobby I went down the stair's cause you know extra workout.

Reaching the lobby I walked to JJ who was sat with Steve an my trainer as well as his as we shared the same traner Alexis.

Hey guy's -I said sitting next to JJ Hey Y/n ready for today -Alexis said Hell yeh but more ready for my fight -I said As you should -He said.

We made it to the press conference I stood in the side's with JJ. Please welcome the oppenent of Astrid Wett the wife of KSI the girl with 5 knockout's 10 fight's an 1 loss the almighty Y/n Olatunji -Commentater said.

I walked out an waved as cheer's were made an sat next to JMX I gave him a fistbump. Everyone had came out including JJ.

Alright next fight we are with the 2 ladies Y/n an Astrid Y/n what do you think your going to do -Commentater said. Obviously knock the bitch out -I said Astrid you -He said "Well the only answer is knock her out" -She said.

Y/n do you have anything to say to Astrid -He said Yeh alot actually -I said standing up I undid my Jacket an passed it to JJ he took it.

Listen here little girl you try to kiss my man again you will get excactly what I'm going to do to you in 2 day's again Yeh stay away from him your a slut an a slag an also everyone's like oh I haven't fucked in 2 month's well guess what I fucked JJ yesterday an I'll get my reward when I knock your ass out an guess what he doesn't want you your a nobody ok go live on the street's you bitch -I said getting heated.

I climbed over the table an sat on JJ's lap he put his arm's around me JJ any word's -Commentater said Yeh this is gonna be a great fight an all of them as well I'm rooting for my baby all the way an Astrid I would never want you so keep your dirty self away from me an my baby after she destroy's you -JJ said.

Leaning forward I kissed JJ he laughed. The press conference was soon finished an me an JJ went back to the hotel we reached our hotel room an I walked in an took my shoe's an jacket off.

JJ picked me up an chucked me in bed I squealed as he climbed on top of me Your my one an only wifey -He said kissing me while taking my shirt an pant's off.

Today was the day I would knock Astrid Wett out for being a bitch an nearly kissing JJ. I was in the room getting ready for the fight My hand's were getting wrapped JJ sat in front of me telling me thing's.

No One's POV
Please welcome the one an only the Almighty Y/n Olatunji -Commentater said as Holiday started playing JJ singing while holding her hand.

Y/n climbed in the ring JJ did as well he sat in front of her You can do this baby I believe in you ok we can go on your dream holiday after maybe travel the world -JJ said Dubai -Y/n said Deal -He said kissing her.

Y/n stood up an put her glove's on everyone left the ring JJ went to sit with the boy's including all the Sidemen, Beta Squad, Chip, callux, freezy, theo an everyone else considered as Sidemen's friend's.

Alright tap glove's you know the rule's no illegal hit's -Referee said Y/n nodded an hit the glove then backed up into her corner. The bell rang an Y/n leaped forward throwing a few hit's but then gave a nice right hook an Astrid went down the crowd stood up an cheered.

JJ made his way into the ring an picked  Y/n up an kissed her guess who's going to dubai an is a millionaire -He said Y/n laughed That was for you baby I love you -She said.

An your winner for this fight is by knockout Y/n Olatunji -Commentater said as JJ an Steve put her on their shoulder's as she held the belt Let's Fucking Gooo -She yelled.

Y/n how are you feeling -Commentater said Fucking amazing this is to everyone out their that's a female touch my man an I'm coming for your ass you see my last name take that into consideration me an Mr KSI are gonna go on a flight now to Dubai so yeh -She said.

Y/n's POV
I jumped over the ring an the barricade's an hugged the Sidemen an the girl's as well as the other boy's we had a good night me an JJ soon got on a flight to Dubai an had ourselves a little bit of fun.

The End.