Chapter 3 [Mission Pussy]

Start from the beginning

But just the bastard he is, he replied, "None of your business Charming and drove off to somewhere." I sighed and enjoyed the breeze and waited till morning so that I could go and sleep peacefully.
That is what I usually do, sleep then wake up cause of nightmares then wait till the morning to sleep again.

Aaryan's POV

Aaryan's POV

It was now 2:00 in the morning and we had decided to go and execute our mission. So, I got ready in my black leather jacket, a white tee underneath, with a black stretchable pants and my favourite black boots.

I jumped from the window, head towards my bike and then got on it. I was just waiting for Roh to message me. But while I was waiting, I could sense that someone was looking at me and I know this might just be my suspicion but I still turned around and to my surprise, it was none other than Charming. Sitting on a chair with his window open, brown orbs looking at me suspiciously and his hair falling on his forehead while he is just laying down and enjoying the breeze. And I couldn't help but found it beautiful. He is beautiful, there is no doubt in that.

To initiate a convo I asked him what he was doing here but god this uptight asshole and his short vocabulary just replied with a simple 'None of your business', well that is quite true who am I to ask him what he is doing but whatever.

Then a message popped up on my screen and I saw Roh telling me to come to our main base. I was about to start my bike but just then Mr. Charming asked me, yes specifically me that where I was going at this hour. Now I could reply to it but like the egoistic bastard I am, I just replied with a very simple and in an uninterested tone, "None of your business" and then head towards the main door of the neighbourhood.

But that thought still lingered in my head, what could possibly be the reason of him being awake and gazing at the sky with just tiredness and fatigueness in his eyes, as if he was asking someone, anyone to listen to him. But I couldn't really decipher whether his eyes were blank or communicating emotions because it felt as if, he is blank with nothing to say yet a lot of feeling swirled in his eyes.

I shook my thoughts and decided to focus on the mission first, cause ab to uske saath baate shaate hoti hi rahengi.
(Now, we are going to talk almost everyday.)

I reached our main base in 30 mins. Yup, its far and we have specifically chosen this place so that it is away from everyone's sight, basically to keep it hidden.

I walked inside only to find my friends there, waiting for me. I am the one who is always late. Gauddd. Fine. Whatever. Not that they are going to say anything about this.
Just as I said this statement, all three of them said at the same time, "Why the fuck are you always late?"

Okay, here we go.... Fucking Goodness.
I replied, "Actually I-, but just then something pops up in my head and I replied, "None of your business."

They all sighed at the same time and said again in unison, "Tera kuch nai ho skta Aaryan."