Scary story

In a small town shrouded in mystery, rumors swirled about a creepy old lady who lived on the outskirts of a dilapidated mansion. Locals whispered she was a witch, using dark magic to curse anyone who crossed her path. One stormy night, a brave teenager ventured into the woods and stumbled upon the eerie house. As she peered through the window, she saw the old lady's hollow eyes staring back at her, sending chills down her spine. Suddenly, the door creaked open, and a bony hand reached out, beckoning her inside, the young girl stared for a minute, and then her thoughts started racing and as she tried to walk away, she felt as if she were stuck in place unable to move and as if her heart were beating out of her chest. She started panicking heavily. Suddenly she fainted. An hour passed before a cold chill awoke her. As she awoke, she realized she wasn't anywhere familiar to her, instead she was in a cold dark room, all the windows were boarded up with planks of wood and it sounded as if no one else was where she was besides her. Suddenly she heard a loud creek and she quickly started panicking once more, her mind was racing, all she could think about was escaping. She quickly stood up but then nearly fell because she was severely lightheaded. She slowly cleared up and tried to walk around carefully, she scoped her surroundings, but she saw no one and no way of escape. She slowly felt around the walls until she found a light switch, she flicked it on but no lights came on. She assumed that meant no power in the house. As she wandered, she noticed a door leading outside, still panicking, she ran as fast as she could to the door and yanked and twisted the doorknob, but it wouldn't open at all. Suddenly she heard a noise from behind her. She turned around quicker than ever but saw nothing. Then a light in a room turned on. Quietly she slowly walked towards the room leaning against the wall. When she got up to the doorway where the light shined, she crept around the corner to see no one in the room. Nothing sat in the room besides Dust everywhere and a big mirror half covered by nasty white sheet. She slowly walked forward and removed the sheet. Then the light bulb shattered once again, she was in the dark. The moonlight shined through a small, uncovered window above the mirror but there was no way to reach the window. Scared she looked into the mirror and saw something that wasn't there when she had looked behind her when the lightbulb from the overhead had shattered. A tall black figure stood behind her she quickly turned around only to see the same hollow eyes staring back at her once more. There was nowhere to go she knew for a fact this was it, that she wouldn't make it another day. A bony hand reached out from the shadow and yanked her. Suddenly she woke up in her bedroom. She still remembered everything that happened and it haunted her for days on because she never found out how or why she awoke under her covers in her bed.