~Movie Night/ Unexpected Text~

Začít od začátku

Tommyinnit: Im Not Sure If You Frogot But I Kinda Can't Walk.

Technoblade: Then Take Purpled Or Dream With You

Tommyinnit: Their Asleep.

Technobalde: Then Use Your Fucking Wings You Don't Need Legs If You AHve Wings.

Tommyinnit: Ha Ha I Dont Know How TO Use Them

Technoblade: Just Trust Me

Tommyinnit: Hmmm But I Don't

Technoblade: You DOn't Need To know how to fly all you need to know if How TO Make Your Wings Go Up And Down.

Tommyinnit: Yeah cause that Would Work

Technoblade: this is inportant.

Technoblade Went Offline.

Well Shit. I Slowly move purpled so that he's laying on the bed. I Scooted off of the bed and far enoguh away from everyone. I slowly moved my wings up and down and I started moving them a bit quicker.

Behind me There was wind, I slowly army crowed to the "frount door" (by that he heans a door way that was coved by a curtain) I Took a deep breath Just. Fall.

I Leaned out of the window And slwoly my entire body satrted to fall, I fell out of the treehouse, And I started TO fall quick. I heard someone Scream My Name As I fell But I couldent make out who it was. I was getting closer and closer to the gorund.

I could hear more people shouting, I Was a few feet away, I Slam my eyes shut preparing myself for the landing. But It never came.

I opened My Eyes and I was Flying? Levatating? I don't know what i was doing but I wasent Dead.

I Slowded down my wings and I came closer to the ground, AAnd then i flapped them quickly and I strted to head nack up to the treehouse. I got to the doorway view.

Purpled was infrount of everyone tears streaming down his face, Eveyone behind him either crying or panicing or scared.

I look at all of them as they look at me in disbelife. "Tommy?" Ranboo called out. I looked at them, How do I make this less bad? WHat do i do? "I can fly now?" I said sounding more of a question the an answer. "I can S-see that" Purpled stumbbled wiping his tears. "Dude thats So cool!" Quackity exclaimed. "Yeah thats seairsely amazing!" Karl added. "Thanks But I gottta Go" I said slowly backing away. "Where?!" Dream Called out as I got futher away. "TO Meet Someone!" I said Flipping around and making my way to the medow park.

I flew around the wind felt great agenst my body, I looked at my wings, I Flew down into the trees and back up to the sky. I felt so free. I was starting to get the hang of this flying thing.

I See the beutiful water fountain in the center of the park, Andd there stood a guy around 6,3 His hair lng and in a braid it was pink also. He had a cloke-cape thing. That guy was technoblade. I sta rted to slowly down my wings and i land Right next to him on the ege of the water fountin.

"I told you" He said without looking at me. "Yeah yeah now what did you wanna tell me"  I said "Were in no rush Just Lets talk for a moment" He said still not looking up at me. "You might not be but I got some people to get back to." I said to witch he sighs. "FIne"

He uncliped his cloke-cape thing  and placed it next to him, now he was in a white button up. "SO get to the pount please"
"Ok, im gonna tell you everything dont inturpt me if you want this to be done, Ok?" He say and I nod.

He thinks for a seconed then speaks.

"Me, Phil and Will have been lying to you seance you were eight, Mom isent dead, She's The godess of death, She's been away for years doing an inportant mission with some other god and godesses and even demi-gods, I was suppose to go with her but phil declared i was to youge to fake my own death. Mom faked her death, all of it. But mom has retured from the trip, well shes on her way home, She says she wants to have a dinner will all of us, and our closes friends and or partners so she can meet all of them, The problom is phil is telling her that your dead and died 4 years after she left from the car acident we were in. So Im here to tell you to show up to the door with all of your friends and bust phil's bullshit"

Techno finihses and looks at me. "So what do you say?" He says. I smile "Hell yeah Were In" I said. "But why are you turing agest phil I thought you were buddy, buddy with him" I say. "I guess ive grown a liking to you, Now Ill be going now, Have A safe trip back" He says grabing his clock and walking away          

I flap my wings and head back.

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN HE GETS BACK~

I flew to the curtain and moved it aside and flew into the treehouse, Everyone was sitting on the mattresses talking to each other when they relized i was there, In the center of the room flying, I lowered myself onto the floor and looked at anyone again.

Purpled ran up and hugged him. "You prick! I thought you were gonna die" he said hugging me tightly. "Im sorry! I just had to meet someone" I said as he backed up so i could see everyone again. "Who were you going to meet anyway?" Dream asked.

"Erm don't get mad but Techno" I said almost a wisper the last part but they still heard. "What tommy are you kidding!" Sapnap practly yelled. "It could Have been a trap!" Tubbo Added. "I know, But He Said He wanted to talk about my mom!" I yelled to shut them up. "Isent she....Dead?" Purpled asked. "That was all a set up" I said "She faked her death, Shes accly a goddes and 10 years ago her and other god and godesses and some demi-god's went on a mission, their barly trturing and My mom thinks im dead cause of phil cause he told her i died in a car crash when i was 13-14 and techno wants all of us to show up to ruin phil" I said Taking a huge breath cause i said it all in only one.

Silece, no a word not a sound "Kristain's Alive?" Was all Ranboo Said. I nod my head. "And were going to crash phils dinner right?" I nod again. "Ok, When is this?" Geroge asked. "Techno didnt tell me hell probly text me a date and time tommrow but for right now lets go to sleep" I said as purpled helped me back to our original mattress. "yeah and ill text Eret in the moring" Dream said "Yeah he should probly know about your flying abuilty" Sapnap added.
______________________________________________
(READ A/N ITS INPORTANT)

hey guys sorry for the super super late post and the super long chapter, Ive had a lot going on, ive had plays to work on hope squad, try out's school and Im having some family issues right now, but thanks for beng pacint with me, I hope you enjoed this chapter i worked really hard on it, all of my pr-writen chapters got drenched in water becuase of an incident at school, and all of the chapters where lost so, This is a whole new plot and ive just sat here for like 2 hours wrighitng it so i hopw you wnjoyed, it might text a few month to get the next chapter up becuase i have end of year testing andeverthing else but ill leave it at that, Thanks for reading my book! Hope to see you on my other stiors and on the next chapters!
Have A good day, Night, Evevning, Moring, afternoon this is Ace SIghing Off <3

Word Count: 1823