Story 1 ~part two: After school

(Also I just remembered why Toby doesn't go to school, uhm.. interesting that I chose school!)

You didn't end up seeing him again after that, but you knew you would tomorrow.

After you're last period, you walked out of the classroom, and started to go to in front of the school.

You saw 'Toby' while walking, so you smiled. He was on his own, so you approached him, "hey" you said, watching him turn to you. "Oh, hey!" He says, "you're from my 1st period, right?" You nod to him.

"Yep!" You say, his head going up awrily whilst he blinked roughly.
(Yeah, i put a warning for tics, then realised I'm bad at writing them.)

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" He says when he's done, you nod "mhm" you say, as he tics the word "Link" "hm" you say. He laughs while looking at you confused, "uhm, Zelda??" You say.

I WAS TRYING TO LISTEN TO MUSIC BUT MY MUSIC APP BROKE AND IT STARTED PLAYING THE FALL OF JAKE PAUL, I AM CRYING.

He nods, "BEN plays." ".., he's one of my 'friends', I guess." He explains, "mh" you respond. You two talked a bit, before he said he has to go. Once he left, you stayed for a while before leaving yourself.

Once you got home, you walked inside and shut the door behind you. You walked into your room and sat onto the bed, thinking about the things that happened today, some good, others.. you know, not the best.

You thought about 'Toby', and what you had said to him, what he said to you, when he left. You also thought about how the rest of the year would go.

You hoped that you would have more people to talk to than him, he's nice but.. you could use someone else too.

You went into the kitchen, and made some food. You ate, and then went back into your room, lying down on your bed.

(I didn't know how to end it, but you just did normal things and eventually fell asleep.)
Idk why this one is so short, but I'll probably write atleast one more chapter today for this anyway.