Bonding with the Wolves

(A/N: Holy shit! I just realized that it's been a while since we've seen any supports. So, here you go.) 

Abyss, Shadow Library:

Y/N's POV:

I'm in Abyss with Constance. We're getting ready for another one of her experiments. 

Constance: (smiles) AHAHAHAHA! Dear, Y/N! Prepare to embark upon magical research! 

Y/N: (nervous) I have a bad feeling about this... 

She turns to me. 

Constance: (smiles) Oh, hush push! With my research. Your aid as both my research assistant AND test subject. As well as Grimoirenomicon! We will triumph in the restoration of House Nuvelle! AHAHAHAHA! 

Y/N: Constance. I get that these experiments are going to help your fallen house. But how exactly does this help Fodlan in general? 

She turns to me. 

Constance: (shocked) U-Um. Pardon me?! 

Y/N: Look. I know researchers. 

I look down. Thinking about... the people who experimented on me when I was a kid. 

Y/N: More than I care to admit... 

I look to Constance. 

Y/N: My point is... If you want to restore House Nuvelle, then this research will need to help the people of Fodlan. And the people of Fodlan will want something that will benefit them in some way. 

Constance: (shocked) But my research is plenty beneficial! 

Y/N: Let's see. 

I hold up my hands and start counting with my fingers. 

Y/N: Glowing rainbow tea with no taste. 

Constance: (embarrassed) Now, hold on! 

Y/N: A spell that makes your hair hard and sharp. (under my breath) Took a full week for it to wear off... 

Constance: (embarrassed) T-The intention of that one was-

I cut her off. 

Y/N: And let's not forget about the time you turned my boots into licorice. (curious) What was the point of that, anyway? 

Constance: (smiles) Yuri suggested that I "lick the nobles' boots". So, I went into your dorm room while you were in slumber to lick yours. 

My eyes widen in shock upon hearing that. Mainly about the fact that she went into my room to lick MY boots. 

Y/N: (shocked) You snuck into my room to do WHAT?! While I was SLEEPING?! 

Constance: Did I studder? I roamed into your room while you were in slumber to lick your boots. Needless to say, it tasted awful. 

Y/N: (taken aback) Yeah. That's typically what happens when you lick boots. 

Constance: Indeed. But that was when I thought 'what if'? What if the boots that people lick tasted like candy?! (excited) Then licking boots of the nobility will be no problem! AHAHAHAHA! 

Y/N: (taken aback) Okaaaay? And why did it have to be 'my' boots specifically? 

Constance: (smiles) You are my research assistant and test subject. So, naturally, I have the utmost right to enter your quarters anytime I please without your consent! 

Golden Deer Male Reader X Fire Emblem Three Housesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें