just disappeared

Keyra and Rashel became close again like they did in their childhood. Every day they went to and from school together. They often played together too. They did many things together until they became close again like before. Rashel and Keyra were so close that even their friends had close friendships.

2 semesters had passed, it was time for them to enter 11th grade.

As they entered the new grade, their friendship grew even closer, and they fell in love with each other. Abel with Juan and Hanum with Logan, but not Rashel and Keyra. Rashel and Keyra had feelings for each other, but neither of them wanted to express their feelings.

The six of them often hung out together, to the point that many said they often triple dated even though Keyra and Rashel's relationship was only that of close friends.

Over time, Rashel suddenly distanced herself from Keyra. Keyra didn't know why Rashel was distancing herself. Keyra then confided in her two close friends. According to Abel and Hanum, Keyra should wait to see what could cause them to drift apart again.

Rashel often disappeared suddenly to avoid meeting Keyra. Keyra just stayed silent, not doing anything. Keyra was shocked by the news that was widely discussed at school, it turned out to be news about Rashel being close to a junior. Keyra let it be.

The more it was left alone, the more Rashel's behavior with the junior acquaintance became apparent. Before long, they were in a relationship. Keyra was shocked to hear this, because it had always been Keyra who was close to Rashel, but the one who became Rashel's partner turned out not to be Keyra. Keyra chose to distance herself and chose not to ruin Rashel's relationship with the junior.

Keyra often daydreamed wherever she was. She still often thought about Rashel. Keyra often listened to melancholic songs. There was one song that she really liked, titled "Love" by Keyshia Cole. There was one part that was very meaningful: "~And I can't believe You're hurting me I met your girl, what a difference What you see in her You ain't seen in me But I guess it was all just make-believe~" Keyra often listened to this song, maybe another reason being the song's similarity to the storyline of her love story.

Keyra still hoped for Rashel to return, but she thought it was impossible. Keyra still often stalked Rashel's social media. Rashel often shared moments with her partner on her social media. Keyra knew that looking at all of that would hurt her, but she still wanted to see Rashel in any condition.

Keyra's high school days were about to end, but she still wanted to wait for Rashel. Rashel apparently still had the same feelings for Keyra. According to Rashel, she wasn't worthy of a woman like Keyra. This was another reason why Rashel chose to have a relationship with the junior.