He returns

One bright morning after the school holidays ended, all students went to school and began the new academic year. Kayra, a new student at Garuda Bangsa High School, had a very beautiful and attractive appearance, as well as a very gentle nature. Kayra was in the class 10 science 8. Kayra was already quite well-known among the seniors because she had a brother in the class 12 IPS 3 who was quite famous in school because of his band with his close friends.

Kayra was very excited to start the new learning because she had successfully achieved her goal of entering Garuda Bangsa High School. On her first day of school, Kayra was already close to two of her female friends, Abel and Hanum. They always went together.

One month had passed. Kayra became more known among her classmates because she was also famous for the achievements she had obtained during junior high school.

When the break time came, as usual, Kayra would invite Ghyani and Hanum to go to the school canteen. As she walked towards the canteen, many students greeted Kayra warmly. When she approached the canteen, suddenly a male student from class 10 IPS 6 bumped into her. It turned out to be Rashel, a student who was quite famous because he could be said to meet the criteria often liked by many girls. The boy was shocked when he bumped into Kayra. Rashel immediately apologized to Kayra and left the canteen because he was embarrassed to be seen by many students there.

Rashel turned out to have two close friends as well, namely Logan and Juan. They were known for their handsomeness. Many girls wanted to be close to the three of them, but not with Kayra. According to Kayra, Rashel and his friends were very ordinary in her eyes. But not for Abel and Hanum, they had a crush on the three boys like other girls.

When Kayra wanted to return to class, she was stopped by Rashel who wanted to be friends with Kayra and wanted to take Kayra for a walk after school. Kayra, feeling sorry for Rashel, accepted his request.

When they returned from school, Rashel was already waiting in front of Kayra's class. The boy was waiting there alone. Kayra immediately approached Rashel when she knew he had been in front of her class all along.
"You've been waiting here for a long time, Shel?" Kayra asked.
"No, I just got here," Rashel replied.
After that, they headed to the school's motorcycle parking lot. They went using Rashel's motorcycle because when Kayra went to school, she went with her older brother. Before leaving, Kayra didn't forget to ask her older brother for permission because she was going home with Rashel.

Before leaving, Kayra asked Rashel, "Where are we going, Shel?"
"Wherever you want, Ra, I'll just follow you, as long as we go out," Rashel replied.
Kayra then thought about where she wanted to go, but she couldn't come up with an answer.
"Ra, do you want to go around the city or just go to the park?" Rashel asked.
"Let's just go around, Shel, and maybe we can get some ice cream," Kayra replied.

They immediately left the school. Rashel followed Kayra's wish to go around the city. They talked about many things on the way. Suddenly, Rashel stopped his motorcycle in front of a convenience store.
"What flavor of ice cream do you want, Ra?" Rashel asked.
Kayra immediately entered the convenience store without answering Rashel's question. The boy quickly followed Kayra into the store. Kayra was confused about what to buy; she decided to buy chocolate ice cream. Kayra went straight to the cashier and paid for it, but before she could give her money to the cashier, Rashel had already given his money to the cashier first. After paying, they sat on the benches outside the convenience store.

They enjoyed the ice cream first before continuing their journey. Suddenly, Rashel told Kayra that she resembled his childhood close friend. Kayra listened to that and remembered her childhood friend who used to be close to her. They were separated because Kayra moved houses, and they never met again. Kayra decided to ask Rashel about it.
"Shel, do you know Kakay?" Kayra asked.
"Kakay? That's my special nickname for my childhood friend, Ra," Rashel replied.
"Shel, it's me, Kakay, the one you used to know," Kayra said excitedly.
"Ra, really? Why didn't you say so from the beginning?" Rashel asked.
"I didn't know, Shel, whether you're still the same Rashel I knew or not. You seem so different now. I remember you used to be a bit nerdy, Shel, hahaha," Kayra said.
"You're just the same, Kay, always bullying me," Rashel said.
They both laughed together, realizing that their personalities had remained the same since childhood.

After eating ice cream, Rashel and Kayra continued their journey, going around the city until the evening arrived. The notifications from Kayra's phone, which had been incessant, turned out to be messages from Kayra's mother who had been looking for Kayra all this time. The two of them immediately went to Kayra's house.

When they arrived at Kayra's house, Kayra's mother, who had been waiting on the porch, was suddenly surprised by their arrival. Kayra's mother immediately recognized Rashel and asked many questions about Rashel and his family. After chatting, Rashel said goodbye to Kayra's parents and went home.