Chapter 25

*1 month later*
-
Savannah's POV
-
The past month has been amazing. I've met so many amazing, incredible, fantastic, fans in the world. They have all made my life so much better and made me a happier person. Me and Cameron did go to different places at every city we went to; we went to like 4 fairs, out to dinner, out to lunch, the beach at night, a couple football games, went to the movies, went to a drive in movie theater, and more. It was really fun. I told him I just wanted to do little things like that instead of going all out and doing crazy expensive things.

Right now, we're all at the airport waiting for all of our planes to get here. Me, Cameron and Nyssia's plane is last so we get to see everyone leave; which I'm not really looking forward to. We're going to see each other again in 2 weeks but it's still kind of sad because within this past month, we've all became like brother and sister; we're like a big family now.
Jack and Jack, mahogany, Taylor, Nash and Hayes, Carter, Aaron, and Shawn already left. I've become really close with Nash especially, so that was kinda sad; along with Shawn. Matthews flight gets called and we all stand. "Bye Matthew" I say as I hug him tightly "bye savannah. I'm gonna miss you" "I'm gonna miss you too Matt" I say and a tear falls down my cheek, geez this has happened with everyone. Matt pulls away, looks at me, and wipes my tears "awe Savannah please don't cry" he says giving me a small smile and I smile back. His flight gets called for the last time and he walks away and gets on the plane. Sammy left an hour later. It was just as sad as when Matthew left; yes I did cry a little, I'm an emotional person I can't help it.
Our plane left 45 minutes after Sammy's left. We got seated, me by the window, Cameron next to me, Nyssia next to him. Cameron fell asleep on my lap as I read my book. I couldn't sleep and I was getting tired of reading so I just got on my phone. I went through my mentions and comments on Instagram and Twitter. I was looking through all the comments on this one picture of Cameron and I and there were all types of things said; like, 'you guys would be cute together' 'ew. why would he even think about being your friend' 'can you just go out already?!' 'you're so ugly' 'you don't deserve to be his friend' 'I ship this!😍' 'your such a slut' and more. You see, me and Cameron haven't necessarily went public; when we're out, we make it seem like we're just best friends. We're planning on telling the public after we get home. We haven't told anyone because I chose to wait a little while because I know there's going to be even more hate and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet.
Anyways, our plane just landed and right now my mom is driving me home. I'm surprising Thad, he thinks I'm not coming home until 3 more weeks. We pull into the driveway and I start to feel nervous; 'what if he hates me now?' Or 'what if he doesn't wanna see me?' is all that keeps going through my head as I'm walking towards the door.