Jordan didn't look up at her and just gestured to the empty side of their desk.

Freya complied but was visibly confused at their demeanor. She paid it no mind and left it to mood swings before speed-walking out of that situation so fast that she accidentally bumped into a girl with dark brown hair.

Freya quickly apologized before leaving the poor girl to Jordan.

Freya continued to run into many other people on her way to her shared dorm with Amiyah. Including Maverick who made sure to have her let Amiyah know to call him.

Freya shivered at the insinuations he had given her when he made a jerking-off gesture and then winked as if it were some secret that only the three knew.

She was definitely going to talk about boundaries with the two once she had the time.

AS SHE FINALLY ARRIVED IN HER DORM, Freya let out a sigh and landed her frame onto the closed door in relief. Amiyah sat on her bed with her red hair all frizzed out from moving around too much in her sleep.

Freya chose to tell her about Maverick's request after she was done with her nap.

NOT TOO LONG AFTER HER NAP, Freya had awoken to a knock on her door. She got up and looked around and didn't find any traces of Amiyah anywhere. She chose not to think about it any further for fear of getting an image. . .

"Gross," she shivered.

As she opened her door she was greeted by Cate. I know it might seem weird but Freya was actually friends with Jordan's little circle.

The two were rivals, but Andre, Luke, and Cate took a liking to the girl. Especially when she'd put Jordan in their place. Something about their relationship had them entertained. So they had bonded over their shared class and had developed a friendship.

Freya couldn't tell if it was a burden or a miracle. . .

"Freya!" Cate greeted excitedly.

Freya was still drowsy so she chose to lazily wave as a greeting.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a club tomorrow? We had planned it and it would be a lot more interesting if you came," The blonde smiled in hope.

Freya narrowed her eyes, "Will Jordan be there?"

"Yes—"

"Then no."

"But—"

"Just, no," Freya repeated very seriously.

"Oh come on! You hardly go out or do anything, don't let grumpy Jordan stop you from having college memories!"

"More like college mistakes," Freya said giving a pointed look.

"Okay— maybe college mistakes. . . But you can always learn from them!" Cate tried to convince her.

"You make mistakes by accident. You don't do something knowing it is more than likely going to end horribly. That doesn't make it a mistake, it makes it intentional."

Cate rolls her eyes, "I sometimes hate how smart you are. Just think about it, please?"

Freya gives a look but is interrupted by Cate. "It doesn't hurt to think, Freya. You're living proof."

Freya stays silent as Cate's pointed look reverts to a small smile as she walks away.

Fuck. I'm going to have to go to that party now, aren't I? She thought with mild annoyance.

THE NEXT NIGHT, was when Freya was waltzing up to where Cate had told her to meet them. She had clipped her hair to the side and wore a black tub top with a greyish-green skirt and had on a baggy plain yellow flannel for warmth.