ch. 7

Ishan looked at shubman from his chunni. " Bahu pehli rasoi mein halwa banke khilao sabhi ko "

Ishan just nodded his head . It was his moun vrat according to shubman

As shubman told the family members about his riwaz and vrat they were clearly upset as they wished to see their daughter-in-law , but decided to wait as they all would be living together for the rest of life!!

Shubman tried to tail behind ishan but his mother caught him "shubhi tumhe kitchen mein jaana allowed nahi hai "

"Mom ye konse rituals hain? "

" Kyu shubhi aapni biwi se durr nahi reh paa rahe kya? "

Sahneel wiggled her eyebrows teasingly!!
"Shut up dii... Fine I am not going in the kitchen "

Shubman can feel the man looking towards him in hesitance " Ohh bhabhi never knew you also have the same saree as me "

" Have you lost your Brian cells... I told you it's her vrat than why do you all keep asking her questions.. Let her go and make halwa "

"Hey bhagwan mujhe to cooking ka C bhi nahi aata abb mein kya karu " Ishan breathed frequently once he was left alone in the kitchen while all the family member's were at the dining table waiting for his halwa.

He flinched and turned around when paper ball made it's contact with his back... He looked up and saw shubman strolling around the kitchen while pretending to be in a call

" Kitchen ke 3rd shelf mein ek orange container hai ussmein suji rakhi hai"

Ishan looked at the shelf which seemed to be too high for his short height...

So without thinking anything he bunched up the sarre in his hands and lifted it up till it reached his waist.. He put his one leg on the counter and was gonna keep the another one,,,when he heard the hysteric coughs of shubman..

He quickly got down from the counter and fixed the clothes "bhabhi aap kya kar rahe the? "

Ishan just shaked his head in respons and looked towards the container

" Ohh you were taking suji out ... Weired i thought I saw hairy legs "

Sahneel mumbled the last part to herself but shrugged it off and decided to take out the container..

.

.

.

After a lot of harships and sneakiness they both were able to make tha halwa...

Ishan took it to the dining table with pounding heart..

Everyone loved the halwa and praised him for his cooking skills... While ishan mentally thanked shubman for making the sweet dish for him.

" Papa mummy me and neha are deciding to shift in ladak "

The serious voice of shubman was heard until another sound of spoon hitting the ground made all of them flinch and look towards mrs. Gill

" What are you saying shubman? "

" Dad you wanted me to handle our company branch their right.. That's what I am doing "

" But now you are married shubman "

" That's why I am taking neha with me "

" But we decided it alderady shubman that your sister will handle it there didn't we? "... Mr. Gill tried one more time to convince shubman although he knew just by looking at the face of shubman he was not going to budge

But for what?

" I know dad but after I searched about the place throughly it's not safe for dii to go and handle our business there... While I am there she can handle our stream here in Punjab only and it would be safe for her "

" Maa you know the place is dangerous and it's hard to survive in atmosphere there... How would dii able to live there all alone? "
Shubman tried the last time..

.

.

.

.

_________________________________________________________

Moun vrat - fasting for silence..

My brain isn't braining
Well there's nothing new in it!! 👽

But still I can't think of a thing to write in it at the moment so i ended it here..

Hope you all will like it

Comment aur vote bhi kar diya karo bhai log!!

___organic_peace_22___