II

Pov Riko

"Where are you taking me"

"Are you afraid that I'll kidnap you?" He gave me a look that I couldn't interpret, only its overwhelming intensity made me look forward. "Let's go to a place where you can free yourself. A place that many drifters have made their home"

"So drift, I haven't done it in a while, let's go to the mountains right?"

"I forget sometimes that this is also your world and your country"

"Just because I lived here for a while doesn't make me an outlaw. What happened to my brother Han? I didn't find the time to ask you but since the last time I saw him he hasn't been the same."

"It's not him, the problem is power. It's easy for people to fall before him"

"I really hope that Neela can escape from there soon, she deserves someone like Sean to make her happy, I hope it doesn't make me bad to think that."

"Is that why you hide from your brother? Because he changed? And no, it doesn't make you bad to want something better for someone else, even if it's your brother."

"Not exactly, I hide from him because he would never understand what I went through. And everything would become a true hell more than it already is"

"And do you want to tell me what happened?" Just then we reached the top of the mountain and with a smile I look at him.

"I'll tell you if you give me the car keys and let me drive."

"I saw that it came with conditions 'okay, take the keys'"

With that I change places and wait for Han to settle into the passenger seat.

"You think my brother is good but you don't know who really taught him" at that moment I feel the engine start and I sit in another world and look at Han "are you ready to reach another level?"

Han looked at me in a daring way and there I realized the double meaning that my own words had but I didn't give my thoughts time to get tangled and I started off.

The feeling of each turn on that descent was to rediscover a small part of myself. When I stopped I couldn't stop laughing, I felt so free without problems or worries.

I saw out of the corner of my eye how Han smiled looking at me.

"I'll let you ask anything you want tonight just tonight as long as you answer my questions too."

"Okay"

I go up the hill at a relaxing speed, neither too fast nor too slow, it could only be described as freedom. When I arrive I get out of the car and look at the view.

"Okay shoot, I know you have more than one question" I say to Han as I look at the View.

"Why Italy?"

whatever I wanted, I spread rumors that it was easy, that I liked doing it between 4 and things like that, everything became so complicated until I exploded and hit him very hard, and he ended up in the hospital. And then I realized the mistake I made, not even the mafia could cover my back, so I fled as far away as possible, I left my studies, I left everything to have peace again, but even here the memories haunt me."

"And your family, why don't you tell them?"

"They sent me away because I'm not useful to them, they don't consider me one of them, not even Takashi, although he's the one I have the most contact with, that's why I knew about you Han, but anyway, if they find out what happened, they'll blame me and they'll see me." like any other instead of
defend myself "The truth is that I have nowhere else to go, and that drowns me not knowing what to do even with my tomorrow."

"I told you I would have your back and I'm not one to break promises. If you tell Takashi what
What you told me will understand you and if not I will make him see reason but I think you need your help.
side at least one family member"

"Thank you Han for listening to me and not giving your opinion
Regarding the subject, sometimes one needs to be listened to more than to listen to the opinions of others. "I appreciate this very much."

"I will protect you, I promise, nothing that happened to you will happen to you again."

"Because?"

"Why what?"

"Because you take care of me and protect me, I am someone who
invaded your space without asking and you have been
so good to me."

"Because I know what it means to search for your Mexico. And if I can give you that, as long as it is in my hands, I will help you."

"You are a better man than my brother told me. I appreciate your help with all my heart."