"Thank you" Khushi said taking it. She went to her room in overwhelming emotions.

"Khushi, can i ask you something?" KS asked coming in.

"Yes di" 

"Can you wear that chain for me? I will feel happy" KS requested her. KKG wore chain looking at KS.

"Are you happy?" KKG questioned.

"Yes, so much" KS replied with bright smile. 

"I dont know why i am unable to say NO to you. I want to make all your wishes come true" KKG said.

"My biggest wish now is, getting you and arnavji together" KS thought and smiled.

"Because you are my little sister" KS said out loud, KKG nodded head. Her phone rung with arnav's name on it. 

"I think he wants to talk to you" KS said, KKG took call. 

"Lets go Di" KKG said, they went to arnav room.

"Khushi, Raghuveer is in our custody" Arnav said making khushi's shock.

"What? How?" She questioned in same shock.

"Rajeev said his location, i sent my men to kidnap him" Arnav explained.

"Arnavji, kidnapping is criminal offence" Khushi said with scared expression.

"Killing someone is also a criminal offence khushi" He said with anger with voice.

"We cant take law into our hands" She tried.

"What law did when he escaped after killing my wife? What this law did when he is enjoying, probably planning to kill another person?" He questioned angrily. Khushi got scared seeing his angry form for the first time.

"Arnavji, i know whatever happened is not right. But we cant be inhuman and kill someone, promise me arnavji, you will never kill someone even if he is criminal" Khushi said extending hand for promise, arnav looked at her uninterested.

"This promise is on behalf of your wife, if she was alive then she will ask the same" KKG said looking at KS, she too kept hand on KKG's. Arnav melted hearing his wife name and promised hesitantly.

"I promise i wont kill anyone but i will show them HELL on earth" He swore angrily. Khushi took long breaths to calm herself.

"Leave that arnavji, do you think your lover-girl will sit silently?" Khushi asked to change his mood.

"Lover Girl?" KS & Arnav questioned with confusion.

"Lavanya" KKG said shyly. KS tried to smack her but there is no effect from her. Arnav glared at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I saw in movies & serials, once villain's decided to marry someone, they will plan many cheap things to achieve it." KKG explained.

"Khushi can you do me a favor?" Arnav requested.

"What arnavji?"

"Stop watching those stupid movies and soaps" He said making 3 O's form on her face. KS laughed out loud.

"Stop di" KKG shouted annoyed.

"What? Who is di?" Arnav questioned.

"Di?? no, not di. I said stop it" She tried to cover up, but when other person is Arnav you cant.

"Do you think i am deaf?" He questioned raising an eye-brow.

"Do you think i am mad?" She questioned.

"Of course" Both arnav & KS said making her pout. 

"You both are so mean" She said and clicked her tongue for slip.

"Who is other one here?" He questioned. 

"Actually arnavji, i do a lot of self-talk right? I am tired of addressing my SOUL as khushi and i am getting confused. So i decided to call my SOUL as Di." She said to cover.

"You are definitely mad. Did you hit your head somewhere in childhood?" He questioned making her pout again. KS felt happy seeing arnav getting back to normal at least with khushi.

"Arnavji, i am going" She said stomping her feet.

"Acha sorry sorry" He said making her smile.

"I called you here to let you know about one more thing?" He said.

"What arnavji?" She questioned.

"I took admission for you in famous medical college. You are going to study MBBS" He said making KS delighted & KKG shock.

"Wow arnavji, you are so good. I want to talk to you about it" KS said which went inaudible to arnav.

"But why arnavji?" KKG questioned.

"Khushi you should achieve your dream. Dont think about money and all. I will take care of everything. You just concentrate on studies." He explained.

"But i dont want to" She was interrupted by him.

"Dont tell me, you dont want to study further, i can see your dreams in your eyes. And if you dont like to take my money, you can return me after becoming doctor." He said to ease her.

"But still"

"I have a lot of money but it never gave me happiness. Atleast give me satisfaction by using it for good deeds" He pleaded almost. She nodded head in yes looking at KS. 

"Khushi, your academic year starts after 4 months, so dont worry about anything." He said with smile. 

"Thank you so much arnavji" KKG said giving a sudden hug to arnav. For the first time someone understood her without expressing her dreams.

"Dont be soo emotional. I have a request" He said going back to teasing mode. She looked at him.

"Dont study psychiatrist" He said. 

"Why?" Both khushi's looked at him confused.

"A mad girl cant be a psychiatrist. It will be horrible" He said making KS laugh hard. 

"Arnavji" KKG shouted loudly annoyed.

"Ok ok cool. I am going to meet that leech. Will speak with you evening" He said and went out. She went to her room.

"Di" KKG said being emotional.

"Dont be emotional khushi. You deserve this" KS said.

"For what di? What relation we have?" KKG questioned her.

"Soul Relation" KS replied. 

"With whom you are talking khushiji?" Akash said standing on door.

"Akashji, no one. I am just self talking" She said her lie.

"Please call me akash." He stressed.

"What brought you here akash?" She questioned.

"Can we be friends?" He asked unsure.

"Ok" She replied making him smile.

"Oh thank god, i thought you wont accept me as a friend. You know i had only one friend in life and that is my khushi bhabi. I became alone when she left us. I want to talk to you from day one bhabi, i mean khushiji but i dont want to make you feel awkward" He ranted off. 

"Di, he is speaking a lot. Just like me" KKG said with bright smile.

"He is introvert to everyone but me" KS said with same smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, How is it?

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all....