His hand pressed against the back of my neck as he pulled me impossibly close to him. Our lips moved against each other, an unknown need building inside me. My hand ran though his hair, and I've never felt so hot in my life. His touch around my waist, making me ark my back.

My hand moved from his hair, to his jaw and to his tie, using it to pulled him closer.

I abruptly pushed him, breathing so hard. I refused to meet his eyes, stepping back when he tried to advance towards me.

"I'll have someone send up your clothes," he said, marching out.

I could feel his anger walk out with him. But funny how I didn't want him to go. To leave me alone. I touched my lips that were still tingling, and that spot down there pulsing. I wonder what would have happened if I... Don't go there. My ears still felt hot, and I chuckled, wondering what had gotten into me.

I wanted to take a bath, but something caught my eyes. The huge painting on the wall, a beautiful woman with green eyes and cute pink lips, Yvainne inscribed at the bottom.

My heart dropped. I knew her name. It felt like ice seeping into my veins so fast, the initial rush gone. Fine, she looked exquisite and high class, but not enough to incite that kind of jealousy; I had my fair share of good looks.

At least my husband has good taste, and... she's dead. *evil laugh* Oh, just kidding.

My future husband still thought of his dead wife. The mother of his son, who he killed? And why was Felix so hell-bent on making me act like the perfect wife for him? There had to be something else. I huffed, retiring to the bathroom.

True to his word, someone sent up a dress for me, along with undergarments and shoes I was out 30 minutes later, and there wasn't a single soul in sight. There was some food served. I didn't have the appetite. I should be happy, right? My friends were safe and getting better.

"Adeline?" Trevor came out, putting on a jacket. "I wasn't expecting to see you here, have you seen Theo?" he looked up the stairs.

"He left, like 30 minutes ago," I told him,

"Figures, I will drop you off," going towards the kitchen. He sat next to me with a box of milk, chugging the whole thing.

"Done," he said. He chuckled when he saw my face.

"Yeah,"

He had a damn Lamborghini. The thing purrs like a very proud tiger. I loved it. I couldn't stop smiling. We had a simple conversation, and we had a lot in common. We both loved food a lot, horror, sleeping, and pissing the crap out of our elder siblings. And he had double the trouble.

"Here we are," he said once we reached the enormous iron gates to my place.

"See you on Saturday,"

"Huh, I don't think Theo will allow any of us near you that day," he laughed as I got out.

"Oh, why?"

"You'll know," shrugging,

"Can I ask you something?" I bent, my heart beating into my head, "How... Never mind,"

"Oh, come on!!" He groaned, hitting the wheel,

"It's a silly question." I walked into the front till I heard his door bang.

What had I started? I heard several voices coming through the living room; I rushed to the living room.

"Lanie?" I shrieked, jumping into her arms.

"Ow," she cried. I noticed the sling, but I was too happy to see them.

I hugged Sheila next; she had a cast on her arm and a bandage around her head. Recalling the time I had broken my leg too, and how they teased me like hell. I reminded them now, wondering how they would shower. I got rid of the gloom hanging over us. We had lunch together; I ate with glee, my appetite increased.