Steve

Requested by BoandHutchfan 

"Now, I shall give you one last chance." The man standing in front of you snarled. He had a threatening expression on his face but that wasn't what bothered you in the slightest. No, what bothered you was the things they were saying, not doing. After years of training for this sort of thing, it finally came in handy when HYDRA had managed to get your guard down and kidnap you. But if they just wanted to torture you that would be fine! You were trained for that! However, that's not what they wanted to do. Instead, they wanted you to be a part of their team. And the way they were going around that was to brainwash. One of the most horrid, painful experiences there was. But you will not let them win.

"Go fuck yourself." You spat. He wanted you to tell them a secret about Nick Fury but you would rather die than betray the man who took you in when all else was lost. "I've had enough of your bullshit. Let me go." You snarled. You hair was in your face and stuck to your sweat covered skin. You face was looking downwards but your eyes looked up at the man opposite you, giving you a crazed look. The man slowly walked closer to you and kneeled  on one knee. You wanted to punch his smirking mouth but alas your arms and legs were tightly strapped to the chair, you had no choice but to sit on the metal throne. He grabbed your chin and forced you look at him.

"Oh dear. Soon you'll have learn to respect your boss." You put up a fight and tried to get your face out from his grip but to no avail. He was strong and he knew it. "Do you want to go to the memory scanner again?" He asked sweetly but a threatening tone was poking it's way through. "If we can make dear old Bucky Barnes into a killing machine imagine what we can do with you! All the training you've already had. I would think you'd be better than the Winter Soldier." He chuckled and stood up, throwing your face as he did so. You watched helplessly as he left the room, most likely to get more torture tools. The worst so far was him ripping out some of your teeth and even a few finger/toe nails.

"Don't you dare." You whispered to yourself as you felt the back of your eyes heat up. You knew that feeling all too well. No matter what they did to you, no matter what they said, you refused to cry and you're not about to start now! "Stop it." You ordered yourself. You blinked to get rid of the feeling however nothing worked. It started slowly, a few tears dripping from your eyes and your face screwed up in concentration, trying to stop. It didn't take long for you to give up. There was nothing you could do! There was no way you were going to get out of here. The Avengers have no idea where you were. You didn't even know where you were! All you knew was that all hope was lost. That's when you allowed the crying to begin.

What seemed like years later, your eyes began to sting from the amount of crying you've done and your throat was sore from trying to be silent.  

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!" Your body jolted upright as you heard a man scream from the corridor outside of your cell. By the sounds of it he was at the other end. But that voice...You know that voice! It couldn't be...Could it?

"HELP ME!" You screamed, hoping the man in the corridor would hear you. You kept screaming even though your throat was searing with pain. 

You heard banging against your cell door and muttering from behind it. You stopped yelling as fear took over your body. You could hear your heart thumping in your ears, almost deafening you. Please, oh please, do not be Hydra. You couldn't deal with more brain-wash tactics. You squeezed your eyes closed in anticipation.

BAM

The noise made your eyes shoot open with shock. It took your eyes a few seconds to adjust to the dust now floating around your cell, but then you saw it. You saw your cell door ripped from it's holding place and now sprawled against the floor, the metal that covered it full of cracks. Now, standing where the door was once before, was three men. Thor, who was reaching as mjolnir came back, Tony and-

"S-Steve!" You coughed through the dust. "Help me." You called, the thought of being free making you extremely emotional. "Please help me!" Your pleas became more and more desperate by the second as you heard more footsteps pounding down the corridor which could only means Hydra's minions are on their way. 

"Go protect your maiden. We will stop them." Thor said in his booming voice. Not a second after he said that, he and Tony were running down the corridor ready to give their lives to protect you.

"Y/N. It's ok, I'm here." Steve cooed, ignoring the commotion outside and running straight to you. He placed his palm against your cheek and, whilst kneeling, looked you in the eyes. "Are you ok?" You tried to answer him but there was a lump in your throat that stopped you. Instead, you merely shook your head. At this, the expression on Steve's face angered and he began to rip apart the ties holding you to the chair.

"They tortured me." You muttered. You weren't even aware that you were speaking. "Over...and over..." Your eyes travelled to your hands and when you saw the bloody mess where you finger nail should be, you gave in to human emotion. "THEY TORTURED ME!" You yelled through cries. You felt the last buckle being released and you tried to stand, however your legs gave out beneath you sending you crashing to the ground.

"It's ok. I'm here now. We'll get you back home and everything will be better. I promise." Steve said in a soothing tone. "We need to leave now. Tony and Thor have our backs in here, Nat and Clint have the outside. It's not code green thankfully." Steve told you. Mainly to keep you calm since knowing that the entire Avengers were here to save you would make anyone feel safe, even in the darkest of times. "Fury is here too." Steve informed you as he finally managed to get you standing once more.

"Why?" You croaked. Worry entered your mind at the thought of Fury being angry at you. 

"Because he knows how much they wanted information on him and how you gave them none. He's here to thank you." Steve wrapped one arm around your waist and held his shield with his other. It was big enough to cover both of you but he put your protection above his own, making sure you had all of the shield covering as much of your wounded body as possible. "Ready?" He asked, jolting his head towards the door. You took a deep breath and nodded.

"Let's get out of here."

AN; So I think this was requested in April...Sorry! I have so many Steve requests right now but I am slowly getting round to them all :)

For the mean time, please no more Steve requests!