A weird donation

⚠️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SERIOUS LANGUAGE AND ADULT TOPICS PLEASE CONTINUE WITH CAUTION!!!! (This is not smut btw)

♡__________________________________♡

Today, you and Nicholas were streaming together (again LOL)
And he got a $20 donation that had a message with it.

"O-m-g junko your g-f is so hot I would fuck that tight little pussy any time of the day, I bet when she rides you her tits bounce up and down while bouncing on your dick." The robotic voice read.

You and Nicholas's mouths were dropped at the disgusting message.

"Yo dude, not cool.." he said, while trying to find the person that sent the donation. "That is fucking disgusting, and to talk about my girlfriend like that? I want you to get of my fucking stream, and go damn fuck yourself, dude." He said again and banned the person that sent it.

He looked over at you and mouthed "are you okay?" To you.

You just nodded.

When he ended stream, he look over at you and wanted to talk about what happened earlier.

"Y/N, I'm so, SO sorry that happen-" you then interrupted him.

"No, really it's okay Nick-"

"No, it's not." He then interrupted you back.

"You are the most beautiful most wonderful person I've met. It's just disgusting people like that, to mess everything up. You don't deserve any sexualization like that. Those dumb-ass pervs just bringing you down and only noticing you for your body? That's fucking stupid."

You tear up, just thinking about the message that was sent, and the fact that it happened more then once to you before, was even worse.

"Come here baby." He says to you while opening his arms to you.

"I'm so, so, so sorry that happened. You do deserve any of it" he says while hugging you tighter.

Let's just say he cuddled you ALL night.

♡__________________________________♡

A/N: I'm sorry for all the short chapters, that's a weak spot in trying to work on 😭😭.