Chapter 2 Distancing Part 2

Start from the beginning

He shows Ellie the equation he got, and she laughed. Before realizing the teacher glaring at the male, she looked back at the equation and noticed there was no addition, subtraction, multiplication, division signs or any instructions in general.

Harry: How the mighty have fallen. I also need help can we work together?

After hearing Harry she sent a glare at him, before getting up and walking towards the teacher.

Ellie: WHY DID YOU GIVE ALEX A EQUATION WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION OF HOW TO DO THE EQUATION! THERES NOT EVEN ANY SYMBOLS TO SHOW HIM WHAT TO DO!

She demanded to know as she was lifting the teacher by the collar of his shirt.

Ellie: DON'T YOU KNOW HES GOUNG THROUGH A ROUGH TIME! AND DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE OUT FOR HIM! YOUR THE SAME TEACHER TO GIVE HIM THE EQUATION TO SOLVE WORLD HUNGER AT THE END OF THE WEEK BEFORE SPRING BREAK!

Everyone watched in shock and awe as she sticks up for her best friend.

Harry: S-Seems you got your hands full never mind.

He says as he sees another smart person without a partner. Ellie notices that everyone was looking at her and that Alex was holding in laughter, and that Harry is now working with someone else. She gives one last glare to the teacher and backs off.

It was now the period where the 6 friends/enemies, had lunch. The males old friend group watched as Alex and Ellie sat together and laughed with each other talking about whatever came to mind.

Petra: Seriously?! He isn't even sitting with us?! But he'll sit with that blonde bitch!

Petra exclaims angrily with MJ agreeing with her.

MJ: Yeah! I get he needs some time to himself, but he's had a whole week to himself. We didn't bother him at all.

MJ said with an angry tone.

Petra: I'm going over there, getting my best friend back.

MJ: I'm with you.

MJ said as the two got up.

Harry: Girls wait!

Miles: You two really shouldn't do that!

The two guys of the group warned them.

Petra: And why not?!

MJ: Yeah don't you two miss hanging out with him?!

The two asked with anger and venom apparent in their tone.

Harry: Of course we do!

Miles: But, think about it like this. All of us were there for you Petra when you two broke up. Who was there for him?

The two looked at each other and sat back down.

Petra: You two mean to tell me, that he didn't have one of us... to talk to during the whole break up.

Petra asked surprised.