O N E

Season 1 Episode 1
[Pilot]

Season 1 Episode 1[Pilot]

Lana Winslow was the kind of girl who would do things she was uncomfortable with or didn't want to do to make the people she loved happy.

For example, when Maddy lost her virginity at 14 she told Lana it was one of the best experiences she ever had and that she should do it too. Lana had turned her suggestion down at first.

Then, when they were 15, Maddy had slept with a bunch of different people and every time she told Lana or Cassie or BB. Cassie and BB had lost their virginities by then as well. They all had sex stories to share, except for Lana and Kat.

One day, while Maddy and Lana were hanging out together at the mall, a group of guys kept staring at them, checking the two out. Lana ignored it but Maddy had liked the attention from them and she wanted Lana to do something with one of them.

"We're 15 live a little. Don't be so boring." Maddy always told her.

With enough pushing from Maddy Lana agreed to talk to one and ended up have sex with one of the guys in the mall bathroom.

She hated it.

She always wanted her first time to be with someone she loved. Someone she trusted. She wanted it to be romantic. And she wanted to feel the love the other person had for her. Not a quickie in the bathroom at the mall. Maddy had congratulated her about it, but Lana just shrugged it off as no big deal, before going home and scrubbing her body in the shower.

She felt disgusting, the guy was older than her, he had to be 17-18 at least.

That was one of the biggest differences between Maddy and Lana. While Maddy slept around not caring who it was with. If the guy liked her or not, Lana didn't. She couldn't. She never understood how Maddy and BB just slept around without a care.

Maddy tells her all the time she needed to fuck people more often, but Lana didn't want to do that. Not when she didn't know the person. She always tried to talk her friends out of sleeping with random people because of any kind of disease they might get, or them getting pregnant, but they never listened to her. They always laugh at her reasoning and shrugged her off.

They all thought of her as the...baby of the group. The innocent one. A lot of the times they ignored her, or just didn't talk to her a lot. Especially Maddy.

Lana and Maddy were best friends sure, but Maddy was toxic. Loyal, most of the time, but toxic. Well, to Lana she was. Maddy and Lana had gotten into arguments and Maddy had gone around talking shit about her and then "felt bad" for talking shit and told everyone she was just mad and she didn't mean anything she had said.

Lana had cried more times because of Maddy than she had cried over any guy. She was sensitive. Not overly sensitive to where she'd get upset over every little thing, but she didn't like people yelling at her, or being mad at her. She was insecure, not that anyone knew. And she cared about what people thought of her. Other peoples opinions of her mattered more to her than her own.