"No, the wildest was letting you convince me to jump off of a bridge with you," I laugh, but I don't want him to think I'm some prude.

"I'm making it my personal mission to make you cum in public as much as physically possible," Noah vows, as we get back on the interstate, heading home.

"Noah!" I squeal at how blunt he's being.

"It's a promise, love, and I don't break promises," he winks over at me.

"I have something I want to ask you," I say, suddenly nervous. I've made up my mind. I'm going to invite him.

Noah groans, "you aren't about to ask me what we are doing while I'm trapped in a car with you and can't run away?"

I'm taken aback, but I look over at him and he's grinning.

"No, Finn and I are going to Mexico over Halloween. I wasn't sure I wanted to invite you, but now I think it would be fun. I would like to formally warn you my parents will be there, so if you aren't ready for that I won't hold it against you."

"Halloween is like next week."

"I know," I grin at him.

"Fuck it, let's go to Mexico," Noah says and reaches across to take my hand. He doesn't let go until we get back to the house.

"I'm going to call my mom, have her book us a room," I tell him, kissing him quickly on the lips.

"I have practice with the guys, I'll see you for dinner, yeah?" I nod in response as he pulls me in for another kiss before releasing me.

I go downstairs and settle on the couch before Face Timing my mom.

"Hi baby!" She cries into the phone, I can tell she's laying in a lounge chair on top deck.

"Tanning is bad for you," I roll my eyes at her.

"So is being a hater," she lifts her glasses to rest on top of her head. She squints her eyes at me before launching into a full cackle.

"Well, I called to inform you that Finn, Noah, and I will be joining you for Halloween."

"Ooooohhh, you are bringing a boy?"

"Finn is a boy," I roll my eyes at her.

"Finn is your platonic male friend, he's not a boy!"

"Whatever, can you just make the reservation for us?"

"Two rooms?"

"No, ma, we can all share the same room."

"But what if you want alone time?" She winks at me, actually winks.

"Mom!" I screech.

"What?" She shrugs.

"I'm hanging up, I love you."

"Love you too sweetie."

I hang up the phone and text Finn and tell him we're on for next week. I had been working on my costume for the last six months, I had one final touch to finish so I grabbed my keys and headed to Joann's for black lace.

Around 8, as I'm finishing the full costume Noah knocks on my door. I shout for him to come in and he's holding bags of Asian food.

"I brought sushi- what the fuck are you doing?" Noah stops what he's saying mid sentence, he's still looking at me wildly as he sits the bags on the kitchen counter.

"I'm working on my Halloween costume," I tell him, uncultured swine.

"Did you do all of this today?"

"Oh, no, I've been working on this for months."