"There is one auspicious date after 21 days, May 25th. You can perform marriage on that day" He said but stopped and looked at them confused.

"But according to this horoscope they both are married long back" Pandith said making them shock.

"What no way" Shouted akash.

"Beta, girl got married to him at the age of 22" Pandith said.

"But i am 25 now, who's horoscope you are checking pandithji" Lavanya asked.

"Khushi" He read out name.

"Ohh sorry i think i brought wrong one." apologized garima.

"Pandithji, you can check horoscope with birth date right? Please proceed" Saying shashi told lavanya date of birth and time.

"These two horoscopes wont match. And there is no way they can get married shashiji. Even if you get them married, they wont live happily" Pandith said making them shock. 

"Di, really god is on your side" KKG whispered.

"What?" Arnav questioned as he can hear her.

"I am saying god is on your side" She covered up, KS signaled her to be careful.

"But pandithji.." Devayani was about to say something but he stopped her.

"I wont say anything beyond god and shasthra's" Saying he went from there.

"Why everything happening like this" Garima cried.

"Dont worry, there is another pandith. I will check with him, if he says same then will stop this marriage" Mohini said.

"But dadi?" Lavanya said.

"No buts and ifs, we cant double cross god" Mohini warned.

"Hope that guy will also say the same" Arnav/KS whispered at same time.

"Lets hope" KKG said, Just then she saw a guy entering in. He looked at her shocked.

"Who is he? Why is he looking at me like a ghost?" KKG questioned.

"He is Lavanya's twin brother, Nikhil." Arnav answered her question.

"Ghost" He shouted really very loud. 

"Nikhil" Everyone called him but he continued shouting.

"Haww, i didnt shouted this loud after seeing a real ghost. Idiot" KKG scolded him, KS glared at her for referring her as Ghost. Arnav who heard her, laughed.

"You saw a ghost?" He questioned.

"Yes arnavji, but no one will believe me" She replied.

"Silly girl" 

"Forget about me, tell him i am human. Seems he will bring enchanter to remove me from this house" She said with pout.

"Nikhil, she is Khushi Kumari Guptha. Care taker of Rathna aunty" Shashi said.

"No she is Khushi Di, Devil" He said.

"She looks like Khushi and her name is khushi but she is human" Garima said, he finally opened eyes and looked at her.

"I doubt on him arnavji" KKG said.

"Khushi,  he love me more than lavanya" KS informed, KKG nodded head.

"Hi Di, i am sorry" He apologized.

"Its ok" KKG replied.

"Khushi beta, Where are you from?" Mohini asked her. 

"Earth" KKG muttered making Arnav & KS smile. Anjali explained about khushi details.

"Its a miracle you are looking exactly looking like our KHUSHI bitiya" Mohini added.

"Its a miracle still you are alive" KKG muttered again and smiled towards her.

"Khushi shut up, someone may here you" Arnav warned her.

"I dont like her" She said with pout.

"Her husband died at young age right?" KKG questioned.

"How do you know?" KS & Arnav asked with shock.

"Of course, how will he live long being her husband" KKG said in obvious tone making him chock while controlling his laugh.

"Arnav what happened?" Anjali asked coming near him.

"Nothing nothing. I will drink some water" Saying arnav went to kitchen. 

"Its been so long since i saw arnavji laughing"  KS said with smile.

"If arnavji is happy, you will be happy then i will be happy" KKG said.

"Stop talking, everyone are looking at you" KS reminded her. KKG started hiccupping.

"Wait bhabhi, i will bring water." Akash said looking at her.

"I will get myself" Said KKG and moved forward but stopped realizing what he called her. Everyone looked at him.

"I am sorry, by mistake" He apologized.

"Its ok" Saying she went in. KS too followed her.

"Di, you dont trust me with your husband? Thats why you are following us?" KKG said dramatically.

"Shut up, i am just concerned" KS said.

"Khushi, once everyone goes from here come to my room. I need to talk something important to you" Arnav said and came out. KKG nodded head and drank water. Her hiccups got stopped.

"Uff, Someone might be thinking about you" KS teased her.

"Whom i have di, no one other than YOU" KKG said with low smile.

"I am not saying about me but future husband, my devarji" KS teased but KKG didnt reacted.

"I wont get marry" KKG stated.

"What?" KS shouted.

"I dont want to get marry" KKG said and went out.

"Devimayya, send some one like arnavji into khushi life" KS prayed.

Sinha's went back, lavanya passed painful smile towards arnav and went away.

"Khushi i will check on lavanya, you go to arnavji room" KS said and went with sinha's.

In arnav's room:- 

"What happened arnavji?" Khushi questioned him.

"Actually i have few men who can help us. We need to get address of that murderer, through him we can find real culprit" He said.

"I think Rajeev bhai will help us to get Raghuveer address, i will talk with him" She replied and called rajeev, he agreed to get help.

"Thank you so much khushi" He thanked holding her hands.

"Why you love her so much arnavji?" she asked him.

"I dont know, When we got married she was 22 & i was 26. It was just a arrangement. I didnt liked her at starting. I avoided her for a month, i scolded her for everything. She bore everything without arguing back. Suddenly one day she went to sinha's home, i actually missed her. I went to Sinha's home to get her back. Same day we met with small accident. She was bleeding but she didnt cared and checked my wounds first. That minute i realized her LOVE, her SELFLESS LOVE, her UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Then there is no turn back, our love grown everyday. She loved me and my family equally." He said, she can see his LOVE on his face. 

"Very lovely lady" Saying she went back to her room after discussing about plan.

She saw KS sitting on bed with sad face.

"Di" KKG uttered.

"Its Lavanya" KS said.

"What Lavanya?" KKG questioned though she understood, she want to confirm it.

"Its Lavanya, one of my murderer." KS said confirming KKG.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys, How is it? There is more to the murder mystery of Khushi Sinha. Lets wait to unveil the truth.

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all.....