Chapter 1: Baby fever on the way.

a/n: picture above is harry's fit in this chapter. pls pretend the box hes holding is a journal :)

***

Harry was feeling inspired so he planned to go to his favorite coffee shop to write. Coffee shops have always been his thing whenever he wants to write. Louis was still outside, having a meeting with his management and stuff.

He wore a white graphic tee, and ripped jeans. He took his journal, car keys, and shades, and then went outside.

***

Harry was in the middle of writing when he felt someone tugging on his jeans.

"Want you more than a melody...mhm," Harry scribbled some words and then there was a toddler coming up to him.

It was a little girl with brown hair and a yellow dress. She was tugging Harry's jeans.

"Oh, hi," Harry smiled, waving at the girl. The toddler squealed and clapped. He found her very adorable but he was worried where the little kid's parents were.

"Matilda, Come back here!" a young lady yelled. She walked towards them and picked Matilda up. "I'm so sorry– Oh my God!" She froze, realizing that she's talking to THE Harry Styles. Harry chuckled, "No worries, ma'am. You've got a lovely kid there."

She bounced Matilda a little and fixed her hair to the side, "I know. She's really handful but I love her very much," She rubbed her nose to Matilda's cheek which caused her to giggle. Harry beamed, cooing at her.

Harry has always loved kids. Ever since he was a teenager, he dreamed of having one with Louis. He would always get joyful whenever he sees babies.

"Anyways, I gotta go. I still can't believe I got to talk to Harry Styles. Say goodbye, baby," She said. Matilda waved her tiny hand while smiling at Harry. "Bye bye, Matilda," He waved back.

He got back to his writing process. As he wrote more words, he paused and thought about having a family with Louis. He tried to imagine what life would be like if he and Louis ever have kids. They would have their little me's running around. Louis would play with their kids, making funny faces at them while Harry would enjoy dressing up their babies and scold them whenever they try to make a mess.

He smiled to himself and wrote a few more words.

***

"I'm home! Louis, are you there?"

"In the living room!"

Harry walked into the living room. He saw Louis playing with his guitars and some papers on the coffee table. He kissed Louis on the top of his head, "Hi, Lou."

Louis looked up and smiled, "Hi, baby. Wrote any lines?" Harry nodded, plopping on the couch, sitting beside him, "Yes. I only need a few more words and then it's finished. What about you?"

"Well, I have tuned in my mind and recorded it on my phone earlier," Louis then furrowed his eyes and smiled, "You're smiley today, love." Harry pursed his lips, "There was a cute kid from the coffee shop. She was so cute, Lou."

"Ah of course, kids always make you happy," Louis pinched Harry's cheeks which made Harry laugh while shaking his head.

"Okay now tell me about your day," Harry leaned on the couch, with his eyes on Louis. Louis smiled and then began to talk about what happened to the meeting.