Young Parents ꨄ

Year:2028 (These r ideas but were too short so i turn this chapter into several mini stories as y/n and mason as parents!)
______________________________
Caught
Masons POV:

Y/n and I, Were having sex for the first time in years, it feels like so good so right, the moment was perfect. The last time we had sex was when we were both dumb teens and ended up with a. 4 year old mini mix of y/n and i. Y/n hears the door creek .

"Mommy?" A small voice comes through and We pull away, We freeze, "Yes princess?" Y/n says while on top of me . "Me sleep here?" She says, i sigh and Y/n frowns at me "Yea one second go back to bed and i will come get you!" Y/n smiles and we here the door close.

"Damn it" I mumble and y/n hops off the bed, she collects her clothes "Sorry masey, but that 45 minutes was fun" She kisses my cheek "Yea it was fun... Wait" I freeze while putting on my pants.

"Whats wrong?" Y/n says clueless. "Ariel saw us have sex.." I say and y/n eyes widen "No shes only 4, its dark in here" Y/n trys to look for excuses but i shake my head "Lamp was on, and you were kinda loud" I mumble. Y/n groans and opens the door "Just say we were... Playing and adult game" Y/n smiles and walks out.

Y/N POV:

God I forgot how Mason was so good at seducing me, a little too good. I walk out the door and. Ariel looks up "Oh!" I chuckle a bit and shes reacher her arms up to be carried. I walk back into the room and mason lays in bed shirtless. I sigh and he gets up to put on a shirt.

"Mommy?" Ariel says as I lay down next to her, "Yes?" I smile and tuck her soft wavey hair behind her ears "What were you and daddy doing?!" She says so innocently. Mason lays down next to her and he sighs "Uhmm" I try to think.

"Well what did you see?" Mason says and I nod "Mommy was on top of you and you looked like she was hugging you" She looks back and forth between us "Okay.. Anything else?" I smile "Whos Mason" She struggles to say Masons name "It was the tv!" I say quickly "Yea yea" Mason agrees.

"Okay!" She snuggles with mason, ands she shifts to me, we watch as she dreams away. "Best hug of my life" Mason whispers "Okay Daddy Thames" I joke and Mason groans "Why didn't you say that was my name?" He wraps my arm around me and Ariel lays on top of me and him. "So we can get it over with" I smile.

"Whatever. I love you" Mason smiles and kisses my cheek "Love you" I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

__________________________________
Tv

Y/N pov:

I get up and Mason is sound asleep, Ariel wasn't in bed. "Ari?" I get up and find her on the couch watching Tv "Oh honey!" I pick her up "Mommy no" she whines and I shake my head "Ari, you know the rule. Tv after breakfast, and Daddy is still sleeping" I smile and she starts to cry.

I walk her back to the bedroom, and she sobs, "Go sleep with Daddy and we can watch tv later" I smile and Mason sighs. "No no" She says as I sit in bed.

Mason groans and turns over "Tv" she points to the bedroom tv, "no Tv later" I lay her down and screams, Mason turns around and watchs. "Daddy is trying to sleep." I say and she cry's more, "No more TV" I say and she hits me "Hey!" Mason gets up.

"We do not hit people in this family, especially Mommy, say sorry" he says sternly. "No, I hate mommy, I hate mommy. I hate Mommy" She screams. Mason was about to say something but I pick her up. I felt it in my throat.

I place her on the couch turn on the tv, "Have your tv" I mumble and she watches me walk back to the room.

MASONS POV:

Y/n walks back into the bedroom, she sniffs and lays back in bed.She looks at me and starts to cry "She didn't mean it" I hug her and she sobs into my chest "I thought we would be best friends ." She sobs

"She does love you its just shes mad" I kiss her forehead "Masey she hates me, she even hit me" I sob "Shes a brat for hitting you thats it I knew i say i wouldn't hit but i need to put her in time out at-least" I say and start to get up but Ariel was at the door.

She waddles to y/n "Mommy no cry" She crawls next to y/n "Mommy sorry" She trys to hug y/n, I can tell y/n was trying to hold it together "No cry mommy" Ariel holds her and y/n hugs her "Sorry mommy I love you" Ariel smiles and y/n sniffs.

_________________________________

No

Masons POV:

Whats the worst part of being teen parents? Missing out on everything, "Hey baby wanna go to horror nights?" I walk into the bathroom and y/n showers "No honey, We need to go look at preschools" Y/n says. "pleasee" I beg and she groans.

"Mason do you want to bring a toddler?" I say "no" "Then i say no too" she turns off the water and pulls the curtain a bit to grab the towel, "Dont be shy" I say seductively and she pulls it back "Aw" I frown. She laughs and Gets out of the shower.

"Whats ari doing?" She smiles "Watching The Zootopia again" I groan "Its starting to get boring" she says and clips her bra. "So no Horror Nights?" I say and she shakes her head "Nope" she says and drops the towel to reveal her fully clothed body. "What happened to fun y/n?!" I groan.

"She died right after you fucked her, and got her pregnant at 16" She smiles and I chuckle "Shes not even a little alive" I grab y/n by the waist "Maybe" She bites her lip. "Just a kiss.." I lean in and hers meet mine.

_________________________________