{Yeonjun} - telling him that you're pregnant

"I can't believe it's been three years since you two got married," Soobin said as you all sat around the kitchen table. "You two are still the cutest couple I've ever seen."

"Thank you." Yeonjun grinned before pulling you closer and kissing your head.

"This dinner looks amazing. Y/N, you're quite a cook." Kai complimented.

"Oh, that's very kind. But I actually didn't make it. I've been so nauseous lately I couldn't cook if I wanted to. Yeonjun made it." You replied as you sipped on your water.

"Great job. It looks so good." Beomgyu said.

"Thank you. Before we eat, how about a drink?" Yeonjun asked as he opened the bottle of alcohol.

"I'll pass." You said as Yeonjun offered to pour you a glass.

"What?" He frowned. "Why, baby? This is your favorite."

"Yeah. It's very tempting but I just can't." You sighed.

"Are you still nauseous, baby?" He asked as he brushed his hand along your back.

"No." You quickly said before clearing your throat, feeling all the boys' eyes on you.

"Maybe I should get you into the doctor. If you don't feel well-"

"Yeonjun," You interrupted. "I'm not sick. I mean, well, technically I am. But not like you think."

"What's going on? Are you okay, Y/N?" Taehyun asked worriedly from across the table.

"Yeah. I'm fine. If you don't mind, I'd like to talk to Yeonjun about it in private."

"Yeah, go on ahead. We understand." Soobin said.

You took Yeonjun's hand and got up from the table before leading him upstairs to the bedroom.

"What is it, my love? You're worrying me." Yeonjun spoke.

You walked to your dresser and opened the drawer before pulling something out of it.

"I was going to give you this tonight when the boys left and it was just us but I can tell how worried you are. So, here... daddy."

His eyes sparkled upon hearing you call him that and as soon as he saw you place the pregnancy test in his hand.

"You're pregnant?" He spoke in shock before looking at you in amazement. "Oh, my god, you're pregnant!"

"Shh!" You giggled. "I don't want the boys to know just yet. I just want the two of us to know for now."

He pulled you into his arms and laughed as he kissed your head.

You heard him sniffle and you pulled away to see tears in his eyes.

"Hey," You whispered as you wiped a tear from his cheek.

"I'm going to be a dad... we're having a baby."

"We are." You confirmed as tears filled your eyes too. "Surprise, happy anniversary!" You joked.

He laughed before kissing your lips softly.

"This is the best surprise and the best day ever. Three years with my beautiful wife who I just keep falling even more in love with and finding out that we're going to be parents... that's just incredible. I love you so much."

"I love you too." You smiled brightly before kissing him again.

"And I love you." He whispered as he knelt on the floor, his lips brushing softly against your stomach. "Hello in there. I'm your dad and I love you so much."

Your heart melted.

You knew he was going to be the most amazing dad ever and you couldn't wait to experience everything ahead with him by your side.