2 - Two - Rhory Finch Point Of View.

"Assuming we are on the same page here, Mr?"

"Sebastian Rothschild. But you can call me sir."

I struggled to hold back the urge to roll my eyes at that comment. I knew he probably meant it way differently from the way I was taking it.

"Alright then. Like I was saying, if we are thinking the same thing, why would you want that from me? You said I was too fit."

"For others. For myself, I prefer a little meat and muscle on my men. What good is sex if I have to treat you like glass?" he said plainly, like he hadn't just laid out his plans with my body if I agreed.

"And if I decide I don't want that?"

The smirk on Sebastian's face left me feeling uncomfortable. And his words didn't help.

"Deny me if you choose, but can you protect your brother better than I can?"

"I thought my brother was paying back his debt for you, saving his life." I said and crossed my arms in the truck.

"He was, but that was before you invalidated our deal. Now I make the proposition, and you, well. You decide if you can pay the price I'm asking to protect your precious little brother, Rhory."

My skin felt far too tight as I debated my choice. Protect my brother, and sacrifice my body to this man, or let the hands of fate play out for my brother. Swallowing the utter disgust in myself, I told myself this was for my brother. My brother would be protected, and that would be enough.

"Please continue to watch over and protect my brother. I'll agree to your terms, but non-consensual sex is off the table. I still want to be treated like a human being."

"Perfect."

He drove me to a large cabin and let me out. He parked a few feet away before he joined me.

"Your brother is staying in a small cabin off over there. You won't have to. Friday at two in the afternoon, my driver will pick you up for the weekend. Mondays at two in the after he will drop you off, this is to be our agreement for the foreseeable future. You won't have to bring anything. I'll provide everything you need. If I call, I expect you to make yourself available to me, or give me an overview of why you cannot."

"What about my job?" I said, and he chuckled.

"You won't need it, as long as we are in agreement."

I nodded, and he turned to me after opening the door. I checked my watch and swallowed the dry lump in my throat. It was Saturday. Stepping inside, he closed the door behind us, getting into my personal space for a mere moment.

"Let me show you where you will be staying." Sebastian said, and the smile on his face gave me shivers, but at this point I wasn't sure If I liked the feeling or not. Taking my boots off in the doorway, and pushing them onto the boot mat, I followed behind him through the house. He opened the second last door off the living room space, and the room inside was simple and nice. "This is where you will stay, Friday to Mondays. I'll collect your coat on my way back. You have free rein in all the common rooms, but that room, with the French doors, is off limits unless I invite you in there."

"Alright."

Not for a second thinking this man would trust me in his house, it was no surprise when someone came to watch me before he stepped out. The man, my new babysitter, just hovered around before he finally sat on the couch and let out a deep sigh.

"I feel that." I mumbled, and he looked at me. Feeling awkward now, I just sat on the other couch, and eventually stretched out, covering my eyes with my hand and really letting the last hour or two settle in. My brother, in fact, wasn't missing. The cops had to know this, which is why they did nothing. But the weight of this was staggering. Adding to all the facts, was that I now knew my brother was using his education for manufacturing addictions. Something I could never support. I refused. Drugs were the reason Roan and I didn't have our fucking parents.