Chapter 99 - Tyrant of Destruction Vs Monarch of Armageddon 2

Beginne am Anfang

Their blows send shockwaves that cause the entire dimension to quake violently from their clash pushing the air around them.

Milim landed a clean hit into Erix sending him flying then she appeared and strike Erix behind his back and slammed her fist straight into his face planting deep and Erix leaned back from the forces only for him to land strong hit into Milim pushing her back and landed flurry go punish that released shockwave behind her.

He gave her a special combo of knuckle deluxe and Milim didn't let herself get hit and began to counter and exchange more blows until the two pushed back. Even though they had received powerful blows hardly show any injuries.

Both began to transform where Erix turned into his four armed state summoning his spear of Eradication and Blade of Exile igniting its flames.

On the other hand, Milim transformed, becoming more like a dragon and her whole demeanor changed as a crimson horn adorning her forehead appeared and large dragonic wings sprouted from her back. In this state, she usually wears proper battle attire consisting of jet-black armor.

She summoned her God grade blade that was named Asura that appeared like a modified scimitar exuding vast amounts of edge and power churning her haki through it.

Both grabbed their weapon tightly before vanishing from their spot and reappeared in a flash of light as their weapon collided and parried where Erix thrust his spear towards Milim only for her to swing it downward sending a powerful slash that Erix evaded and caused a ravined to form below.

Erix quickly used his Blade of Exile swinging toward Milim like a pair of venomous serpents trying to take a bite of Milim as she sent them all away by parrying, leaving Erix to attack using his spear where Erix gathered energy at the tip of his blade producing pinkish energy.

[ Howling Style: Annihilation ]

Milim didn't back down from the incoming attack and held out her hand churning the stardust energy. Erix eyes widened sensing that attack alone could destroy a weak universe that doesn't have magiclue to strengthen.

[ Star Dragon Magic - Drago Nova! ]

Normally, every world that has been blessed with energy would be stronger than the universe, similar to how in Solo leveling verse the Rulers had strengthened the planet to at least survive from the aftermath of the war. If you brought an E class adventured to earth then he would be a strength similar to yujiro hanma.

Their attack collided, engulfing the entire space in an explosion but this didn't stop the two from clashing inside the blast radius creating even more explosion. Erix and Milim began to enjoy their fight where the latter was finally able to lose quite a beat.

[ Star Dragon Magic - Drago Breaker! ]

Milim charged her fist with her power and unleashed devastating forces that were almost comparable to trillions of supernovas exploding.

[ Armageddon True Dragon - Roar! ]

Erix charged his mouth with his energy then released it towards Milim as their power once again clashed while Milim was not done and coated her sword.

[ Star Dragon Magic - Drago Slash! ]

This attack slices through the energy of the explosion creating a path for her to see Erix avoiding the attacks and moving closer where Erix spun the blade of Exile trying to hit Milim but she easily parried them away.

Erix saw this cocked his left arm that wasn't holding anything and began to transform into a dragon arms where Milim caught by surprised.

[ Armageddon True Dragon - Destruction Claw Slash ]