Parents ꨄ

_______________________________

Y/N POV:

Mason and I make out in his car, I play with his soft curls. I open my eyes and look at the time 9:54 pm. "Mason" I pull away and he wipes his lips "Yea baby?" He smirks "I need to go" I say gloomy and he frowns. "What why!!" He complains as i move back to my seat "Curfew at 10" I mutter and he groans.

"Love you" I kiss him one last time, "Love you more" He waves as i exit the car. He watches me walk back to my house, i blow him a kiss from the front porch and he smiles.

I unlock the door and enter, my parents sit at the table "Y:n please come here"My mom says and I walk into the dining room "Who are you passionately kissing outside!?" My father raise his voice and I gulp "That was another couple" I mumble. "Let me see your phone" My mom demands and Hand it to her. "Who is Mason?" She wonders as she reads my messages "A friend.." I mumble "A friend who says I love you?" My dad booms "I uhm-" I stammer for words.

___________________

Mason ❤️

I miss you!! 😩
     Y/n? Baby
Your a good kisser ❤️❤️
  Y/n your leaving me on read 😡😡
____________________

I sigh as My mom reads what Mason texts me "Is he your boyfriend?" My mom spits and I nod "Yes.." I mumble, they look at each other "We want to meet him" My mom says. My father nods in agreement.

"Okay.." I say and grab my phone back "Friday works best, dinner here at 7.35 On the dot." My mom yells as I walk away.

__________________
Friday At 7:34 pm

Mason knocks on the door, I open it, "Hi mason" I smile and kiss him, He smiles against the kiss "hi my love" he says and pulls away, I walk him to the kitchen.

it's different for him because he enters my house from my bedroom window, He smiles and Shakes my parents hands "Mr and Mrs. L/n" He smiles and they nod "Nice to you meet you guys, your daughter is wonderful" He says and sits down "Thank you, mason?" My mom adds a rude tone to his name. "Yes thats me" He smiles and Looks at the food.

"So mason" My dad starts "What in my young daughter, do you love about?" My dad smiles "Oh, shes very sweet and caring. Shes pretty." Mason looks at me and smiles. "Mason?" My mom says and cuts off my dad "Do you like school?" My mom says, shes a vice principal so school is very important to her. "Oh, Im an actor so i don't go to school, I mean i used to till i started to work" He smiles and starts to eat.

"Oh, okay" my mom mumbles angrily and drinks some red wine. "So mason, have you had sex with y/n?" My father says sternly "Oh no sir," Mason says obviously lying. "Are you sure?" he adds raising his eyebrows, "Dad, I dont think this question is appropriate" I smile softly "Oh than why did he post on his instagram "gosh i love her body so much" my mom says. "Sorry but my instagram is only for work purposes, and sometimes i post about my friends, i respect y/n and im only 17 so i dont believe im ready to do anything to y/n like that yet" Mason gives a small smile and parents look defeated.

The dinner was very awkward after what mason said, we all finished eating, I feel masons hand on my knee, "Thank you for meeting us Mason" My parents say basically kicking him out, right after he placed his fork down. "Thank you! for letting me be a guest here" Mason shoots a smile but his eyes are not so convincing.

I walk Mason outside and close the door "So" I say and he sighs "I dont think they like me" He chuckles. We walk to his car and he opens the door for me. "Your parents are hella scary" He laughs, I giggle and bit "I love you" I kiss his cheek "I love you more"

___________

UHM HELP. I CANT SEE MY WORD COUNT AND I DELETED WATT PAD LIKE 71728 TIMES LMAOOOO 💀

ANYWAYS MASONS IS SUCH A CUTIE X, I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHHHHH BUT NO SMUT BX HIS A MINOR SO LIKE 🤠

ANYWAYS CAN SOMEONE LMK ABT THE WORD COUNT SHIT LIKE IM SO CONFUSED. ANYWAYS BYE LOVE YOUU XOXO 💋❤️