Cha2: SHADOW WAKE UP!!!

Shadow and Sonic were fighting black doom ... well because he WANTS shadow to be in his army .... Black arms ...because demons MUST be with demons and not with cute little pathetic creatures ... Even that black doom noticed that there's a child goes with shadow everywhere and everyday .... He have a strong effect to shadow and that makes shadow a pathetic and weak demon that gets easily effected by friends and friendships... 

So in one day ... black doom returned again and this time he kidnapped "sonic" the kid who always messing up with shadow's mind about being good and friendly ... when shadow knew that sonic got kidnapped ... he immediately went to the underworld ... the place that black doom wanted shadow to see and to be a part of his evil plans ...

Shadow was very furious ... he doesn't want anyone to touch or hurt his only and trusted best friend ... he doesn't want to lose anyone who's close to him ... again ... 

Black doom saw shadow coming and when shadow came to the room of black doom ... he saw that he's trying to put inside sonic's body "black magic" and it's a very powerful and dangerous magic ... by a spell ...black doom wants sonic to be a demon like him .. like shadow ... and to be a part of the underworld ... because if he won't take down shadow alone that easily ... then he must take something from him that it is very important to him .... 

Shadow starts fighting black doom ... and this time on his own ... with many demons of black dooms army are surrounding him ... sonic is trying to hold himself and try not to get affected by the black magic ...but ..  sonic immediately broke the spell and freed himself from the black magic ... he rans to shadow to help him defeat black doom again ... but shadow was very furious ... he wants to get rid of black doom forever ... for not trying to hurt his friends again ... or his best friend ... sonic was hesitated ... to try help shadow or not ... but shadow noticed him coming and shouted to him saying "GO AWAY !"...

Shadow took away his inhibitor rings and went up using his air shoes ... and said "CHAOS BLAST" the powerful and dangerous power of shadow ... sonic ran to hide from the explosion ... 

after the explosion ... black doom .. his army .. all of them are gone ... and shadow fall down ... Sonic went after him and catches him ... shadow was in a bad situation ... hurt .. weak ... and fainted ... sonic looked at him in a very sad face and his ears down ... he putted shadow down carefully ... shaking him ... and shouting with tears "SHADOW!! SHADOW WAKE UP!!!"

He took him and went to tails home ... sonic explained everything to tails ... and he said to sonic to stay in his home as much as he wants ... because he'll go to his workshop .. and because shadow's inhibitor rings are broken ... and sonic gave them to tails to try to fix them ...

Shadow was in a random room of tails's home on a bed ... sonic is just .. seating besides him ... he's crying ... he knew that without those inhibitor rings ... shadow will be in danger ...

Sonic: sh...shadow .... Wake up ... p-please .... 

Shadow: ........*fainted*........

Sonic: wh...why ... why is EVERYONE are looking for you .... All of G.U.N ... black doom....even the kingdom of acorn kicked you out ... there's no safe place only green hills.... But why... why is everyone HATES you?!?! Even the humans hates you and throw at you anything to go away from them .... What's wrong??? .... What's wrong with all of them...??!! Why everyone HATES YOU!!! *puts his hands on his face and cry* ...

Shadow : ........

Sonic: th-that's it ... *wiping his tears* i'll stay here ... awake ...until you wake up ...big ..brother...