#4: something .....

Start from the beginning

Suddenly i heard a voice , it was aarohi's .
She was talking to a teacher about some books that has only one copy in the library and teacher suggested her to practice questions from that books. So she need that book.

And again i got an idea.

I ran towards the library and issued that last copy of the book.
Then i was standing at the library door waiting for aarohi.

She came with her friend and they both saw me and then went inside the library.

Now i know she will come to me for that book after the librarian will tell her that i issued the book.

And exactly , here she came.

Did u issued that book . Can u give that to me for some days , she asked

NO, i have to study, i cant compromise
with my studies, i replied.

I think i was just lying about studies, thats why she gave me that confusing look.

But for one day atleast , she added.

No..!!
But there's one way u can get this book for forever,I suggested her.

What ,tell me, she asked.

U just have to teach me , that's it.

No i cant,She said.

Ok then its up to u, so I'm leaving now. But tell me if u change your mind and if u really need this book just come to me .
And then i left.

AAROHI'S POV~

I'm struggling to comprehend this boy's actions. Is he serious? Despite knowing he never studied, he issued book solely because I need it urgently. But now he expects me to tutor him in exchange, which I can't do. I'm in a bind because I desperately need the book. After a day of asking numerous students and teachers and searching online, I still couldn't find it. Eventually, I stumbled upon it at a bookstore, but the price was very hugh, making it impossible for me to purchase.

As I was returning to my room after dinner at the mess, the thought crossed my mind: maybe I can spare some time to teach him and retrieve the book from him.
On my way, I spotted him sitting with his friend on a bench at the park. I approached him directly and told him
Ohh Mister,I'll tutor you, and in return, you give me the book back. The timing will be decided by me, and you must arrive punctually when I call you. Agreed?"
Tomorrow, at 6 p.m., at the library, sharp. That's final," I firmly stated before leaving them alone and heading back to my room. Rudra simply replied, "OK." Deal done.

Author's pov~

When Aarohi was leaving Rudy was looking at her constantly. Suddenly Teju said , " bhai chali gyi vo ab to taadna band kr"

Taad nhi rha mai ....

"What's going on, Rudy? What about the book and why is she going to teach u you? I'm confused," Myra inquired.

Rudy responded, "Well, she's the only one who can help me to get good marks in the next exam, that's all there is to it. It's not a big deal, just focus on that."

Myra wasn't happy to hear that Arori would be teaching Rudy, but she realized she couldn't do anything because Rudy genuinely needed to study to improve his grades in the upcoming exam.

"Yeah, I understand, but just don't get too close to her or develop feelings for her or anything, alright?" Myra cautioned rudy.
Rudy quickly reassured her, saying, "Hey, don't worry. I'm not going to fall for her, you know that, right? She's not my type."

After that Rudy's phone rang, he answered it and hear a girl's voice. "Hello, who's this?" he asked. The girl responded, "Hi, am I speaking to Rudy?" Rudy confirmed, "Yes," and began chatting with her sweetly and start flirting with her.
Meanwhile, Teju inquired, "Who is she?" Myra speculated, "Probably just a new girl in this new city . He'll leave her after some time when he get bored."