"Sure, you can have my number. Let me show you," I nodded happily and entered my information into his contacts.

"Epic! I think you'd like my friends, they're really fun."

"If they're anything like you then I bet they are," I snickered.

Satoru's voice interrupted my conversation, "(y/n) grab your wallet, and let's go!"

"Uh?" I turned back to face them. The three of them all looked annoyed and suddenly I felt like it was my fault. "S-Sorry," I muttered and moved my attention to Sukuna.

"Just give the prick his jacket back so we can leave," He sneered.

I furrowed my brows, "I think I'm just going to take the bus." I slid the jacket off. I hate this feeling. Standing between the three of them and sensing nothing but hatred. It made my stomach churn uncomfortably.

Sukuna rolled his eyes, "Absoluty not!"

"There's a stop just down the road and I think there's a ride to my house in like thirty minutes," I checked the time on my phone and walked over to Satoru, handing him his jacket.

"Keep it on, it's cold," He refused to take it back.

"I don't want to argue," I tossed the jacket onto his head, which was quite a feat with how tall he is. I walked back over to Sukuna and held my hand out.

"You'll get kidnapped this late at night," He crossed his arms.

"Sukuna just give me my wallet," I huffed, my patience was running thin.

"No," He bluntly stated.

"Fine!" I stepped forward and dug my hand into his pants pocket. He tensed and didn't seem to know what to do. I pulled my wallet out and turned on my heels. "I'll see you guys later," I waved with a forced smile. I don't want to be involved in whatever argument they're having.

"(y/n) don't be an idiot," Satoru began walking after me.

"Satoru just go home, I'll text you when I make it back, I promise," I picked up my pace a bit and I guess Satoru got the hint because he stopped following me.

~

"Why are there bags under your eyes?" The stern look on Nanami's face was intimidating.

"I was out late last night," I answered as I wiped down the counters.

"Doing what?"

I let out a deep breath, "Satoru-" Nanami rolled his eyes at the name. "- and Suguru and I went to the pier. Sukuna and his brother Yuji joined us too."

"You usually don't stay late for festivals."

"Yeah, we watched the fireworks and then left. But Satoru was a real pain in the ass. Sukuna too. I ended up leaving them and taking the bus home. I didn't get back til nearly one in the morning," I yawned. "I hope I get enough sleep tonight though, I'm actually really excited about my date with Sukuna tomorrow."

"You're going on another date?"

"To an art museum. It's been so long since I've been to one, and I'm hoping this time Satoru and Suguru won't be around to crash it."

"You really ought to set some boundaries with them."

"You think I haven't tried? The entirety of my last relationship was just me trying to get Satoru and Suguru to give me space and look at how that ended."

"I think that's even more of a reason to set boundaries."

I leaned on the counter and rubbed my eyes, "I'm trying my best." I looked out into the dining area. We only had two customers right now. It's been a slow morning, but I couldn't be more grateful. I don't think I could handle a big rush right now.