I'll wait for you

SAVANNAH DIDN'T know how having a normal and loving relationship with your mom was, she only tolerated her mother sometimes and that was when she wasn't drunk dancing on some table at a party or screaming at them when she got home

SAVANNAH DIDN'T know how having a normal and loving relationship with your mom was, she only tolerated her mother sometimes and that was when she wasn't drunk dancing on some table at a party or screaming at them when she got home. Her sister, Amarah, basically raised her and it was safe to say they were very close.

Savannah was sitting in her room, brushing her hair while looking in vanity's mirror. It was her first day of middle school she was known at school but she never really made any friends just because she felt like they wouldn't like her or talk about her behind her back. She was a very shy person so it was hard for her to make friends. Some people that didn't know her could say Savannah was mean but she really wasn't. She tried to be nicer only it didn't work because some people were just rude to her, so she adjusted into being rude as well.

Amarah's loud shout could be heard from miles away.

"Sava hurry up were going to be late!"

Savannah felt really bad for her sister, her boyfriend well ex now pushed Miguel off a railing in the school fight, ending up right in juvie, he was out now but him and Amarah weren't really on speaking terms. Amarah took a break from karate but she seemed off most days, like she was hiding something but Sava decided to not question anything.She combed her hair one last time before rushing down the stairs.

When she came into the kitchen, she shot a quick glance at her mother who was probably drunk and asleep as she stepped outside seeing her sister honking from the car.

"Amarah I told you I'm taking the bus today!" Savannah said

"Ughh and I waited for nothing?!" Amarah exclaimed

"See you at school" Savannah said as she walked towards the bus station. When she arrived she saw a kid dancing he looked like he was around her age but she has never seen him around before. Suddenly she saw the bus arriving and Anthony LaRusso's head out of  the window laughing at the kid along with many others. She felt disgusted, how could kids be so mean? It was ridiculous how kids just made fun of each other this days.

The bus stooped and Savannah got in. She saw the kid being laughed at so she decided to approach him.

"Hey is this seat free?" She asked

"Oh yeah! Definitely" The boy said as he took his backpack off the untaken seat.

"So dancer, what's your name?" The boy slightly laughed

"It's Kenny"

"Hm nice, I'm Savannah" She continued the conversation. The boy was about to say something when a carton of milk flew at him, hitting him in the head. Savannah looked back only to see his smug look, Anthony LaRusso.

"Knock it off LaRusso!" Savannah said turning her head to glare at the boy and his friends.

"Oh please Laurent his face is just asking for it at this point." The girl glared at him once more before turning back to Kenny.

"Are you okay? Don't mind him he's just a bully" Savannah said worried.

"Oh don't worry, I'm fine.." They boy gave her another slight smile as the bus stopped, signaling for everyone to get off.

A/n the first chapter is officially done! I know it's short do not attack me 😭

-576 words