The Surgeons's solitude.

Author: @Sanskriti_rewrites

Feedback:

Your blurb was just wow. You portrayed your whole story in four incredible paragraphs. You gave us a good introduction to the portagonist, a little spoiler to the story, the point of conflict and ended with a little of suspense. However, I will advise you to change your book cover to something that reflects your story more. A woman with a blouse will be perfect, a couple facing themselves or the other side will be good to represent Maulin's partner and herself.

From the first sentence, I immediately dived into the story. The writing was palpable, emotions well described. However, the ending paragraphs of the first chapter and all the others felt to me like a wrecking ball breaking the fourth wall. I know you wanted to boost readers interest and increase the suspense, but the questions you keep on asking at the end shouldn't be written since it is something the reader needs to ask himself on his own and that will boost them to go to the next chapter. Don't try to hold their hands and lead them into the next chapter to have the answer to the questions you put into their heads to find the answer, make the suspense so unbearable that it feels like you push them to find some answers alone.

I don't know if you understand:-?

Well, that aside as from chapter two there were some grammar and vocabulary errors. In some paragraphs you were using both the past and present tense and that made the sentence sound off. To add, you should review the way you punctuate your work. Know exactly where to put punctuation and which one to put and know where not to put one.

Since your story has limited chapters, I don't have much to say, but I believe your plot has a good flow and story is prominent.

Don't hesitate to enter into my Read 4 Read club! Having other young writers advice you will help you improve more!