ʰᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʰᵉ'ᵈ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ

Start from the beginning

"not yet i just told him off" giselle nodded passing her the blunt. "have you texted the skater?"

"not yet i don't know what to say" saturn turned on her phone. "should i text javon" "no way ill fight you right now" saturn sighed

"he was a good talking stage" "he's a short ass gremlin" saturn smiled "he was sweet" "oh gosh"

"i'm just a girl" giselle smiled rolling her eyes. "he doesn't deserve you" saturn groaned throwing her head back "i want him so bad"

"saturn please — stand up"

"i actually like sitting down"

giselle smiled shaking her head "i should give him another chance" "i should've fought him when i had the chance" saturn giggled

"violence is not always the answer..well — not with him at least" "violence is always the answer with assholes! and he is an asshole"

"let's go get in n out i'm hungry" giselle gasped and got up quickly.

javon groaned throwing himself onto the couch. "how do i get her to forgive me?" jaden shrugged. he kept texting on his phone

"i dunno you're on your own with this one wanna" javon rolled his eyes. jayla walked in the room. javon stood up quickly. "jayla can you help me?"

"help you with what?"

"he's having girl problems" "oh god what did you do this time" "what is that supposed to mean?" jayla shrugged sitting on the couch

"i'm not saying any more" javon rolled his eyes "okay whatever can you just help me?"

"is it about that pretty girl saturn?"

javon nodded. jayla smiled "of course i'll help you"

javon smiled wide. "i kind of —" "kind of?" "shut up jaden" "javon led her on and now he's begging for her forgiveness" the older twin rolled his eyes

"shut up bald head" javon smacked his head. "did you try apologizing?" "yes well — no riley told lana del rey saturn was a fan and she followed her"

jayla's eyes widened "what!? okay first that's not an apology and second i'm a fan as well!"

"yeah well i like saturn" jayla rolled her eyes "whatever..you need to properly apologize to her"

"she hates me" "well if you want her you need to try harder but not too hard or else you'd make her uncomfortable with how hard you're trying"

javon furrowed her eyebrows "what do you mean?"

"asking for another chance and for forgiveness has a limit javon if she says no leave me alone then you respect that but that also doesn't mean don't try

it depends on how you ask actions speak louder than words if she sees you want another chance but you're not proving it she's going to say no"

javon nodded slightly confused still

"just tell me what i should do"

"you have to think of that yourself i'm helping you but i'm not gonna plan it all out for you it has to come from the heart"

javon sighed sinking into the couch. "my brain isn't working" "clearly" jaden muttered still on his phone.

javon glared at him and smacked the phone out of jaden's hand. "rude" "shut up" "god you two are so immature" jayla ran her hand through her hair

"okay javon i'm gonna give you ideas then you could pick out of any of them okay?" javon nodded

"apologize to her and tell her how you really feel if you want to write it down and give it to her in a letter that'd be a cute good idea"

javon thought for a second before smiling "i don't need your help anymore bye now" jayla furrowed her eyebrows. "a thank you would be nice?"

"thanks jay you're amazing"

javon walked around the flower shop. "hello! are you looking for something particular?" javon turned to look at the old lady.

he smiled at her "do you have pink stargazer lily's?" the lady smiled "we do! would you like a bouquet?"

javon nodded. when he was talking to jayla he remembered saturn said at the beach she loved letters and stargazer lily's.

a random mix but it made sense for her. so he thought he'd sent her a love letter and a flower everyday until the bouquet ran out.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

enjoy
@JAVONSBAE