Hell

As they entered hell, Loona and Blitz kept arguing while driving. Millie was touching the man's beak while Moxxie was watching the chaos and warning Blitz about cars coming, the man was getting annoyed at this nonsense. As they stopped at a tower with horns of an imps on top, Loona grabbed the man and carried him in. As they went in Loona set him on the couch and went to her desk, Mille and Moxxie sat on the other side of the couch while Blitz went into his office getting a call.

An hour later Blitz walked out of his office and talked to Loona about going somewhere to someone named "Stolas", which got the man confused before Millie asked him a question.

Millie: "hey, what's your name?"

Man: "uhhh..it's Dane, Dane P.D Roger"

Millie: "nice to meet ya Da-"

Blitz: "alright M&M! You two are going to have to come with me to Stolas's palace!"

Millie sighed and reluctantly agreed along with Moxxie, then they left leaving Dane and Loona alone in the office. Loona looked at him with a raised eyebrow, before asking.

Loona: "Moxxie said that things like you cured people back then, is it true as what Blitz said?"

Dane blushed at the question before saying with pride

Dane: "a dollar for each hour"

Loona looked at him before going back to her phone and tossing him 24 dollars, Dane looked at the money before blushing again and looked away.

(A/N: done! Wooo, 253 words)