Twenty Years Later

Start from the beginning

It sure ain't no surprise, yeah

Floyd stepped to his mic stand to join in.

Floyd:

He says We've gotta hold on to what we've got

It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not

We've got each other and that's a lot for love

We'll give it a shot

Both Floyd and Barb started to harmonize together.

Both:

Whoa, we're halfway there

Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

Take my hand, we'll make it, I swear

Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

Barb was jamming it out on her guitar with her big solo. The band rocked out with their Queen. The crowd is screaming and jumping into the lava pits to show how intense their music is. Floyd was enjoying the moment, rocking out with his adopted sister. Barb gestured to Floyd to sing his part.

Floyd:

Movin' fast, doin' 95

Hit top speed but I'm still movin' much too slow

I feel so good, I'm so alive

Hear my song playin' on the radio

It goes

Get up

Everybody's gonna move their feet

Get down

Everybody's gonna leave their seat

You gotta lose your life in Volcano Rock City

Barb:

You better stand tall when they're calling you out

Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down

Both:

Whoa, we're halfway there

Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it, I swear

Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

Whoa, we're halfway there

Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it, I swear

Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

Whoa, we're halfway there

Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it, I swear

Whoa oh

The show ended with both Barb and Floyd rocking out on their guitars. When they were done, the crowd went wild. Barb then took the mic from the stand and told her subjects that she had an announcement. The crowd went silent, waiting to hear what their Queen had to say. "I'm here to announce that we'll be going on a world tour around the other troll kingdoms!" Barb announced, "At the end of the tour, we'll bring the remaining tribes to our city to unite everyone under one music. Our music!"

Everyone cheered and clapped for their queen's plan but Floyd was a little concerned. As soon as both he and Barb were off the stage, Floyd confronted her. "A world tour? Barb, what are you planning? You can't force other trolls to like rock music." Floyd said.

"Floyd. Remember when Dad told us the story about how all the trolls lived in harmony all those years ago?" Barb asked.

"Of course, I remember. They lived in isolation because Pop, my tribe, tried to destroy all music. Kind of hard to forget." Floyd stated.

"But think about it. We can unite the trolls under our music. All I need is each string from each tribe and then I can play the Ultimate Power Cord and unite us under rock." Barb explained.

"Except we don't know if the Pop Trolls are still alive! And it's not like the other tribes are gonna just agree to this plan." Floyd stated.

"Ok. I wasn't going to say anything. But I sent some scouts to look for the Pop Trolls. I knew you still missed your home so I figured if you and your brothers escaped then your tribe must have left. And well, they found the Pop tribe."

Floyd was shocked, "You... You found them?"

"They have their own village now. And I bet they still have their string. And your brother could still be alive." Barb explained.

Floyd gasped and then tears streamed down his cheeks; his baby brother, Branch was alive. He wanted to go to the village immediately and apologize to Branch for breaking their promise. He wanted to hug his baby brother tight, never letting him go. Barb told Floyd that she sent her pet bat Debbie with invitations for every tribe. The rest of her crew and her father had their vehicles all set and ready to roll out. Barb asked Floyd if he wanted to join her for the world tour. He wanted to say no but then he thought about Branch and how this could be his chance to make things right.

He agreed to the world tour but he wanted Barb to save Pop Village for last. This would give him a chance to warn his Classical and Country troll friends about what Barb was planning.