🍭Kanna Sweets🍭

Name: Kanna Sweets

Name: Kanna Sweets

Age: 16

Birth: October 7

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hero Name: Candy flurry

Personality: Warm-hearted, dense, stubborn, kind, understanding, easily irritated, hardworking, annoyed, easily offended, nervous, easygoing, bittersweet, rude, tired, friendly, anxiety, depression, burnt out and sleep deprived, helpful, stressed, exhausted, vain, aggressive, truthful, lawful good, tough,depressed, angry, frustrated, overwhelmed, clever, fearless, bright, brave, strong-minded, thoughtful, confident, awkward, highly intelligent

Family:
Kanji Sweets
Hero named: King Candy
Relationship: Father
Quirk; Candy
Description: the user can make any candy as they please and use it as an attack or defense, even heal.

Konran Sweets
Hero named: Toymaker
Relationship: Uncle
Quirk: Pure Imagination
Description: the user can trap their victims and bend them to their every whim, using them as tools for their entertainment. User has the power to manipulate everything within their make believe world and appear and disappear whenever their chooses. The user can do whatever they want as they believe in it.

Katana Takeshi
Hero named: Agent
Relationship: Mother
Quirk: Creates Weaponry
Description: the user can create weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon like guns, swords, energy beams, daggers, cannons, etc. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.

Likes: candy, weapons, music, glittery explosion, fighting starts, colorful things, taking walks, inventing candy weapons, saving people, cute stuff, horror stories, black and pink clothes, her candy creations, etc

Dislikes: being called weak, princesse, people hurting her friends, death, umbrella corporation, nemesis, Albert
Wesker, losing people, Dr. Daiki

Quirk: Candy Creatives
Description: can create candy out of her palms, feet, or out of thin air/making over object who isn't candy she can turn into candy, ranging from chocolate, caramel, taffy, gummy/jelly candy, hard candy, marshmallows, tart candy, bubblegum, gumdrops, and lollipops (with an edible stick). With effort and knowledge of the chemical makeup, she can create candies with unique flavors and benefits, and she can create hordes of candy monsters/animals to do her bedding.

(Can create a coffee flavor candy that can give a person an energy boost, circular, honey flavor hard candy for sore throat, strawberry Lollipop that offer minor healing, or lavender and honey marshmallow to help relax a person.)

Can use this fashion weapons out of hard candy, capture people with melted marshmallows or jelly or stick to surfaces using her bubblegum and taffy. She can coats an opponent with candy, which will then slowly seep into their body. And can also traps large enemies with binds a target with candy, immobilizing them and her powers is good on defense, offense, and supports. She can produce caramel from her body and manipulate its properties. The more sugar in her diet, the stickier and sweeter the caramel will be.