Experiencing human medicine

"the room is warm."
that was the first thing gojo thought as he finally woke up and looked around, feeling the weight of a blanket over him.

Forcing his body to move up into a sitting position despite the pain he leaned against the headboard of the bed, putting the pillows underneath his wings to ease the pain.

Geto entered the room, holding a cup of water and a pill. 'are you alright?' He asked as he put the water and pill down on a drawer beside the bed,

"You think I look and feel alright!?"
Gojo thought as it was pretty obvious he was still in bad shape.

'no, everything hurts.'
Gojo sighed as he eyed the water and pill,
'what is this thing?'
He took the pill, examining it.

'its a painkiller, it can help ease the pain you're experiencing right now. Put the pill into your mouth and drink the water to help you swallow it.'

Gojo took the cup of water on the drawer, popping the pill into his mouth. Grimacing when he let the pill sit on his tounge, tasting the bitter medicine inside of it.

Quickly gulping down the cup of water while trying to not gag, 'that tasted foul! Do humans really digest this when they're sick?'
Gojo exclaimed as the bitter taste still lingered on his tounge.

Geto chuckled, amused by the seraph's reaction to tasting human medicine for the first time.

'Thats why I told you to use the water to help you swallow it, I forgot to tell you that pills taste bitter.'
He smiled as the seraph looked at him angrily,

'well, next time remember to tell me information about what your giving me before I start putting it into my mouth!!'

Gojo huffed and looked away while crossing his arms, almost resembling an angry kitten.

'Ah, ah. Don't move too much, I only finished bandaging your wounds a while ago.'
Geto laughed and sat on the side of the bed, reaching out to touch the seraph's wings. Mesmerized by the beauty of it,

'You are an angel, are you not? Why do you have six pair of wings?'
Geto hummed and moved his hands along the feathers of gojo's wings,

'What? Me? An angel? Hmph, I'm a seraph!'
Gojo turned his head to look at geto,

'is that so? Well then, I'm sorry. O mighty seraph, won't you forgive me?'
Geto smirked, seeing the seraph get more annoyed by him.

'Are you mocking me!?'
Gojo Pouted,
'how dare you do this to a divine being!'
He said as he put his hands on his chest, portraying a heartbroken maiden.

'i was just joking! Still, won't you forgive me?'
Geto laughed at the scene unfolding Infront of him.

_________________________________________

 I GOT ALBEDO RAGHHSorry if I made any typos! I was in a hurry when writing this

I GOT ALBEDO RAGHH
Sorry if I made any typos! I was in a hurry when writing this