MY PILOT

[2nd chap.]

It was lunch time and I was sitting on the cafeteria alone because shamcey and Gayle had a voleyball training, tahimik lang akong nakaupo habang kumakain when a guy approached me and sat down right across me. It was Denver again, why is he here?

"do you need something?" I asked him.
"I just want you to apologize for bumping into me yesterday." He said as he grinned.
"Okay? I'm sorry." I said nonchalantly.
"you're really different, aren't you? All of the other girls in this campus are attracted to me but not you." He said as he looked deeply into my eyes. I rolled my eyes and says "Of course I'm different from them, I don't know why they're so attracted to you. Hindi ka naman ganon ka gwapo."
"Do you know why they're so attracted to me? Because of my personality tsaka matalino din ako. They're not attracted to me just because of my looks." He said in a soft voice.
"You're not so sure about that, in my opinion kunti lang ang nakakakita kung ano talaga ang personality mo. Hindi sila lahat attracted sa'yo because of your personality, dahil lang 'yon sa itsura mo." I said as I looked away from his eyes.

"If I'm right, I'm sure you're the type of girl who cares more about the personality than the looks mhm?" He said and I replied
"Yes, I am. Because anong silbi ng kapogian nya kung hindi ka nya itra-trato ng tama?"

"you're right, rie." He said
"Rie?" I asked because I got confused
"that's my nickname for you, levirie right? I'll call you rie from now on. You seems fun and interesting to bond with." He said as he smiled sweetly at me. 'whuyy, gagi ampogi nyaaa. Hala.. Tumigil ka levi.' I thought to myself as he smiled at me

[THE NEXT DAY]

I'm at the library reading books alone kase may training ulit si shamcey at gayle, when someone approached me from behind. "Enjoying reading books mhm?" He said, it was Denver again.

"Bakit lagi syang sumusulpot pag mag-isa lang ako?" I thought to myself.

"oh, hi. Do you need something?" I asked him. "No, I just want to sit next to you. Can I?" He said.
"Mhm.. Sure." I gave him perm to sit next to me. After 15 minutes we've talked about many things like our what's our dream when we grow up and more. "my dream one day is to be a flight attendant ng sa ganon, I can watch my family as they fly all over the world and visit the countries they want with their flight attendant daughter." I said as I smiled. "I also dreamed of becoming a Pilot one day. I want to fly all over the world, and do you know who my flight attendant would be? You. You're the one who's going to be my flight attendant, levirie." He says sweetly to me as he smiled back.

I'm a bit stunned by what he said. "wehh?"
"oo nga, I want you to be my flight attendant one day." He says, I don't know if he's just joking or not pero I feel butterflies in my stomach as he says this.

[ENDING OF CHAP 2]
[SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]