"Abhiiii..... please n baby"
She pleaded....ahh...I love the way she gives me endearments...

"I am busy Mishti , And yes, get ready quickly, I also have to take a bath."
I said without glancing at her.

I heard the door opened lightly and mishti came out while only a white towel was wrapped around her milky skin which was barely covering her upper thighs...
I glanced a little down, realising that it was not that good decision as now I am hard like iron...ughh..

I gulped looking the droplets which dripping from her head to shoulders disappearing inside the towel...Ohh I just want to suck each and every drop from her body..

Without wasting any other moment , I rushed towards her and pulled her towards me by grabbing her waist...
She flinched and clutched her towel tightly.

I stared in her eyes to find any ounce of discomfort, but she blinked her eyes in assurance...
I know she never feels uncomfortable under my touch but by any chance I didn't want her to feel any kind of discomfort because of me...

"Can we celebrate holi in the room itself, it will be so much fun, you and I tangled in each other, I will suck every inch of you and will pound deep ins- Shh...We shouldn't be talking like this in the morning instead we should take God's name"
She interrupted me by placing her palm on my lips while Her fair cheeks turned into red tomatoes..
I gave lick on her palm and she removed it hurriedly...
"You are my goddess, my love , And right now I want to worship you"
I said and leaning towards her face and slightly bit her cheeks one by one making her hiss in pain , I sucked her cheeks to soothe the pain until they turned more red than before.
Atlast I sucked her lips and pecked her forehead
"Go jaana or else Leave aside playing Holi, you won't even be able to walk."
I said and moved a step back...
Within a second she ran inside the closet making me chuckle.

Now I had to take care my junior...

I went inside the washroom to get ready for Holi party..
.
.
After 15-20 minutes I came out after taking the bath , wrapping a towel around my torso..
But as my gaze went on mishti...
My mouth went hung open looking at the ethereal beauty standing in front of me making me forget the world...

She is looking like an angel , My angel..
I bit my lowerlip to control the dirty thoughts which are revolving around my brain..

After setting her hairs properly she turned towards me to say something but her words didn't came out from her mouth instead she started checking me out...
Hayeee!!! The way she is checking me out , I swear , I just want to tie her on the bed and make love with her for hours continuously...

I cleared my throat to gain her attention, as I opened my mouth to say something she interrupted me
"Y..your clothes are on the bed"
She said looking here and there but me

I nodded with a smirk seeing her still shy because of our intimacy moment..