Number - Anne Hathaway

Începe de la început

  Parker let go of the deep breath she didn't know she was holding. "I think I'm going to pass out. What just happened?" Ali grabbed her shoulders and gently shook her, "I think you just got lucky today. You should call her later."

    When Parker got home a few hours later, she finally got a chance to text Anne on her phone number. What the fuck do I say? 

 What the fuck do I say? 

     (pretend it says pm I didn't notice)

   The next day Parker spent all of her free time texting Anne. She felt like a teenager again, she loved the feeling. They talked about basics, you know getting to know each other a little. Parker was still unsure if it was anything serious, it was way too early to tell. She was exited about the call later either way. 

  Ali spent the whole day teasing the girl. She didn't tell anyone else because she didn't want to get her hoped up for nothing. But she also didn't let it go to her head, she needed to focus on the game and the practices. She wanted to win the championship, and it was soon approaching.

  She had gone out to dinner with Ali and her children that night. She hadn't had heard from Anne since she got out of practice which wasn't that long ago but the woman was quick to reply. "Do you think it can turn into something more" Ali asked. Parker swallowed the food she had in her mouth, "I'm not sure it's still too early. I hope so though, I'm starting to really like her."

"