𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Start from the beginning

What I wore to the wedding yesterday:

"Tomorrow will be a success," Alice sighed in relief

"Tomorrow will be a success," Alice sighed in relief. "Of course it will be a success," Bella answered. "You planned it to be perfect." "Except for Jacob coming back," I sassed.

Ruby and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding as I was trying out the shoes for both weddings.

"No, it's exactly enough," Alice interjected. "But tomorrow will be perfect."

I smiled, taking off the heels as Emmett came in carrying a long tree trunk. Bree followed him, carrying a bunch of decorations. The Cullens have taken her in as a daughter.

"Where do you want them, boss?" He asked.

"On either side of the aisle," Alice replied as Rosalie walked past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump. "What aisle?" Rosalie asked. "Does no one have vision?"

Alice asked as she walked down the steps to help them.

"I'm excited for your second wedding" Bella said as Jasper came up to me, kissing my head. "Having fun, darlin'?" Jasper asked me. "I am," I replied.

"Hoping Bella doesn't trip me while I am walking down the aisle to you. Both times"

Bella shot me a playful glare as Yuu and Grim laughed as they carried the flower decorations.

Sam made some fake flowers, on the house. Alice came up to me. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep," Alice asked Jasper and I.

"That's an order. You, don't even think about touching her today."

"Yes ma'am," Jasper and I agreed as Bella led me to her truck. That night, I began to pack the last of my stuff.

-𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

I put my clothes into a cardboard box. I turn around and lean slightly against the box, looking deep in thought.

I walk over to my bed and look at the dreamcatcher that Seth gave me, that was hanging on the headboard. Jasper appeared behind me. I turned around and faced him.