Despite her arrogance, Needlemouse' backstory and motivations are tragic, sympathetic and rooted in a long-running trauma that lasted for decades until she was finally able to unleash her rage, completely fed up and angry at the world for what transpired all those years ago. It appears that while she does want to torture her former friends, she also wants to trap them in her world so she won't be alone and face feel the feeling of death by herself. Even after her death, Needlemouse still genuinely loves her sister Lily and misses her dearly. Sarah's thirst for revenge has also left her rather conflicted, as after killing Kyle she stated she felt complete, but at the same time, she didn't feel complete at all, nor did she feel happy about what she had done.

Sarah was born on April 20th, between the years of 1940 to 1945. Being only 18 to 23 years old before she died.

Appearance- She usually takes 2 forms.

Spirit form- Sarah has jet black hair, wears a purple and pink shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans with a belt, and what appears to be either socks or shoes.

Needlemouse form- She takes on the appearance of Sonic the Hedgehog but with slightly purple fur, orange gloves, red shoes with oranges stripes with white tops and sharp red teeth with black slit eyes that periodically red pupils. In this form she is able to bend and twist her body in unnatural ways.

Luther Blenter Artwright/ Luther

Luther was Sarah's best friend before the night of the party where he and two other people (Michael and Martin) were the cause of Sarah's death. In 1996 Luther tries to end the suffering of his trapped friends but Sarah gets to him first, she kills him and put him in tails. During season 2, Luther gains the ability to resist Sarah's control and has a battle against Sarah to protect his son Thomas.

"What was left of Sarah died all those years back. Don't fall for her facade."

Appearance: Luther has brown hair and tanned skin. When Sarah killed him, he has the appearance of Sonic's best friend, Tails, that being him now having orange fur with white fur for his snout, lower head, end of tails, and chest, an orange tuft of hair on his head and 2 tails. Unlike the original tails, his shoes are blue instead of red, and his gloves' cuffs are longer. In an alternate form, he has a blue cape, black cuffs, and a blue X on his stomach and tatoos (?) on his lower arms and tails (Which doesn't has the white ends, like his first concept design). His eyes a blue.

Personality: Luther is a compassionate and caring individual, who deeply regrets his actions that led to Sarah's death. He is determined to make amends and try to save his friends from Sarah's grasp. Luther is brave and selfless, willing to sacrifice himself to protect his loved ones. He is also shown to be loyal and protective of his son, Thomas, doing everything in his power to keep him safe from harm. Despite his guilt and trauma, Luther is determined to find a way to defeat Sarah and free himself and his friends from her control.

Luther wields a giant crystal axe/hammer that he can summon at will.

Y/N-L/N / Y/N

Y/N was an unspecified human before being recently killed by Sarah for an experiment she wanted to try in making a victim into a completely original character.

Appearance- They have been transformed into a fox with unspecified fur, eyes and hair color for the readers imagination. They wear black ankle high boots and azure gloves on their hands with red cuffs on the end of the right one. They have extremely poor Nearsightedness and can't see that well far away, they make up for this with their good hearing.

Y/N is 12 years old.

Personality- Y/N is a timid and introverted individual, who is easily scared by their surroundings. They tend to keep to themselves, preferring solitude over social interaction. Y/N is highly sensitive and emotional, often feeling overwhelmed by their surroundings. They have a kind and gentle nature but struggle to express themselves due to their introverted personality.