She stalked over to him like a predator on the prowl.

Suddenly, Lin Yan felt as if he was being caged. He felt vulnerable. He didn't know why he felt like this. He has been alone with Su Wan, but her temper was mild, and she was willing to be patient with him, but right now, she looked a bit dangerous. Honestly, he wanted to look away, but Su Wan was looking into his eyes, and suddenly Lin Yan could not bring himself to break the gaze.

Su Wan leaned closer. A rational voice in his head told him to cover himself up so that he didn't have to look into her eyes, but that voice was quickly smothered by her eyes. They were mesmerizing and pitch dark; he could feel their dominance asserting upon him. Without him realizing, his lips parted like Su Wan was sucking away his soul, and he was willing to let her have it.

"What's going on, Yan?" asked Su Wan, her voice low and soft.

"I had a nightmare just now." Lin Yan responded, surprised he did so unconsciously. 'No, wait? What was happening? Why did he reply?' Lin Yan thought to himself; he didn't know why he instantly replied. But he could feel his body slowly inching closer to Su Wan. Like she was casting a magical pull on his body that he couldn't defy, he wanted to tell her to leave him alone. Or, more likely, bite his tongue off before he spilled all his secrets. But he couldn't; instead, he simply kept looking her in the eye. Like she had an undeniable pull that he couldn't defy.

Su Wan didn't change her tone as she continued, "What kind of nightmare, Yan?" When Lin Yan heard this question, he knew he was a lost cause. He knew that he would do just about anything for her if she continued to ask him in that voice. It was warm and soothing, but at the same time, it resonated with power and dominance.. Something he never thought Su Wan had in her, why didn't he know that she was more dominant than him? Why was he submitting to her? How was she making him submit to her? Or maybe, he wanted her to make him submit.

*************************

Chapter 362 - [Bonus ]

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

"The kind with memories" Lin Yan looked away, skittish and frightened. Even Su Wan's intense gaze couldn't banish his fear as the nightmare flickered in front of his eyes once again. Lin Yan could feel his heart start to beat wildly, and Luo Xin's horrible face once again began to flood his brain. Damn it! Damn it all! Lin Yan didn't want to lose his composure in front of Su Wan. He was too afraid of being despised by her.

But then something snapped inside him, and everything was lost - his control, composure, and determination to hide everything from her.

He buried his face in his knees, so hard that he saw stars behind his closed eyelids. Worse, he felt that fear overpowering him again. He heard his window close with a bang and knew that Su Wan had left. Maybe she was satisfied with his answer. Or perhaps she didn't want to stay with him anymore, a fully grown man crying like an emotional wreck in front of his wife. Then he heard a small squeak of someone dragging a stool as if they were going to sit on it. He jumped once again, startled at the slight sound as well. Dear lord, his nerves were totally frayed, weren't they?

"It's me, Yan. Su Wan." Su Wan's voice broke through the silence, calming his over taut nerves.

Lin Yan blinked his eyes as he slowly readjusted himself to the darkness that had fallen around the two of them. Sure enough, Su Wan was sitting next to his bed, looking at him with what he thought was 'worry'...

"Why don't you leave? You don't want to listen to this, Wan Wan, believe me," said Lin Yan, now most of his anger was gone, and what replaced it was guilt and curiosity. Shouldn't she be angry at him for being so rude to her? Why was she still here?