Her obsession with learning everything about her power caused her at a young age to have an extensive vocabulary and nick for learning.

Her whole life was dedicated to becoming someone she could be proud of. She wanted to be the person to unite supes and non-supes alike. As you can tell already, she's a very ambitious person.

Which is how she was led to apply to Godolkin University. Her parents were proud to hear the news. They had always pushed her to work her hardest and knew she would get in.

They were what you would call "cool" parents. Her parents were rich, nice, and overly compensated for their lack of relationship with their daughter, but Freya knew they meant well. Which is why she never held it against them for their unintentional neglect.

On a brighter note, Freya never had a curfew and was allowed to throw parties in High School. It wasn't something she was interested in, she was always more on the introverted side than the extroverted.

Her friend Amiyah always initiated the parties, but they were always somehow thrown at Freya's. . .

Now don't worry, Amiyah isn't that girl. She's always been sweet, she just has a tendency to push Freya out of her bubble, and that unfortunately includes socially awkward situations.

Like having to tell people who manhandled her house that she lived here and wasn't a "bossy nobody". They never usually believed her until she grabbed her phone and shut off the whole house's lights. Which doesn't always end well as everyone would scream like pansies. . .

Especially Amiyah who would be making out with any "hottie" she saw during these parties. She might not be that girl, but she was that hoe. Not in the derogatory sense, but more in the "bad bitch" sense. She would never take it to heart either way, she was the one who gave herself that title(literally).

The reason the two got along so well was due to the fact that they were both powerful. Not many people where they lived actually had powers, which is why most people steered clear of the two until High School when they threw "epic parties".

Amiyah's power gives her the ability to manipulate sound and sound waves alike. Her ability has many names, but Freya likes to call it "Sonokinesis". One of the many names it's called, but she likes to call it that one the best.

Freya is a big over-thinker and likes to overcompensate, which is something she obviously got from her parents. So she likes to think about everything and every possible solution to ensure she isn't on the losing end of things.

Freya being her best friend and Amiyah not being an over-thinker, did the job for her.

If Amiyah wanted to, she could manipulate not only her own sound but others as well. Being able to control sound comes with being able to manipulate variations of things' vibrations depending on the level of voice.

Water actually has three modes of vibration caused by water molecules, so in a sense, if she were near the ocean, she could manipulate the frequency and cause the waves to come crashing with more energy. As we all know, water can cause some pretty scary damage.

Although Amiyah doesn't fully understand it, even just her voice can cause permanent damage. One octave too high can cause a person to become deaf or if she used a low enough frequency she could damage someone internally.